News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please Welcome My Nephew B5 Charger II

Started by B5 Charger, July 23, 2005, 05:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparYoungGun

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

mustanghater

Quote from: B5 Charger on July 24, 2005, 11:39:26 PM
Thanks for all the hello's.   You'll have to be patient.   He's new to this whole message board thing.   He just spent about three hours yesterday bead blasting and painting my water pump housing.   He has really got me motivated to get working on the Charger again.. I would like to find a Charger for him but with prices what they are I don't know if he could afford one.   He is into the 71-72 B-body Plymouth's.   His Dad had a '72 Satellite so I guess that's where he gets it.   I just hope we can find him a decent muscle-era Mopar before he turns 16.     :drive:

wish my uncle was like that, still owes me my 4-wheeler, but hes into old trucks.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

TheGhost

Quote from: B5 Charger on July 24, 2005, 11:39:26 PMHe is into the 71-72 B-body Plymouth's.

He's got good taste. ;D  Those are my dream cars as well.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)