News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please Welcome My Nephew B5 Charger II

Started by B5 Charger, July 23, 2005, 05:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B5 Charger

My 15 year old nephew has been helping me with the charger for a few months now and has just registered.  Everybody please welcome B5 Charger II another dedicated Mopar and Charger fan!   :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

SURE!

W E L C O M E  A B O A R D  C H A R G E R  I I   ! ! ! ! ! !   
:apimp: :blahblah: :punkrocka: :RantExplode: :thumbs: 8) :down: :D :scope: :musik010: :popcrn: :frog: :coolgleamA: :smoke: :crazy: :scratchchin: :lol: :lolexplode: :boogie: :engel016: :patriot: :wave: :smilielol: :drive:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Telvis

dkn1997

Excellent, a good place to show him the ropes

Now, I am getting the hookers, who's scoring the crystal meth?
RECHRGED

PlumBad70

Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

Dodge-Charger

Welcome B5 ChargerII, now tell your uncle to buy you a Charger. Or atleast help you get one.  :icon_smile_big:

MGBRingo

Welcome B5 Charger II.

B5 is the BEST color you know.          ;D

dart3404

dodgecharger-fan

Welcome!

Pay attention. You're having the time of your life working on that car. Make sure ya don't miss a single bit of it.

Ghoste

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

generalfan01

:METAL: welcome aboard dude, hang with us for a while, i was 14 when i joined!

Ghoste

We've all welcomed him.  He needs to get on here and tell us a little bit about himself now and what he thinks of this whole Charger Madness.

BigBlockSam

well howdy mister and welcome to the corral
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Lostsheep

firefighter3931

Quote from: B5 Charger on July 23, 2005, 05:47:21 PM
My 15 year old nephew has been helping me with the charger for a few months now and has just registered.   Everybody please welcome B5 Charger II another dedicated Mopar and Charger fan!     :2thumbs:

Excellent !! Welcome b5charger2  :musik010: :thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Lowprofile

From one newbie to another......WELCOME! :thumbs: :lolexplode: :boogie: :boogie: :punkrocka:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charge It!

69_se_ron

Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

911bear

1974 DODGE CHARGER SE BROUGHAM - CURRENTLY
CARS I HAVE OWNED :
4 - 1969 DODGE CHARGERS
1 - 1970 PLYMOUTH GRAN FURY W/ COVER UP HEADLIGHTS 2 DOOR
1 - 1970 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER
2 - 1973 DODGE CHARGERS
1 - CHRYSLER CORDOBA
1 - 1984 DODGE RAM TRUCK

mustanghater

welcome     :leaving:

I remember my first day on the board, and my last day, then my first .

I Know i think I'm crazy I got a bad case of charger fever.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

B5 Charger

Thanks for all the hello's.  You'll have to be patient.  He's new to this whole message board thing.  He just spent about three hours yesterday bead blasting and painting my water pump housing.  He has really got me motivated to get working on the Charger again.. I would like to find a Charger for him but with prices what they are I don't know if he could afford one.  He is into the 71-72 B-body Plymouth's.  His Dad had a '72 Satellite so I guess that's where he gets it.  I just hope we can find him a decent muscle-era Mopar before he turns 16.   :drive:

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport