News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need to buy new interior door panels...

Started by Afflyer, September 08, 2005, 09:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afflyer

??? Other than Y/O whom we all know, loves to suck $$ from our wallets, is there any other company that makes the black interior door panels and accompanying clips?  I only know of Y/O and I'm hesitant to spend what they're asking for!

Bradley
Milton, Florida  :icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

694spdRT

1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Recharger

Legendary Auto Interiors is the name of the company that makes the panels.   Seems to me everyone who sells them is selling the Legendary pieces.   You can buy directly from Legendary, or through one of several distributors.   

Paddock www.paddockparts.com
Hardens   www.hardensmcw.com
Jack's   www.jacksautoparts.com
Dante' www.dantesparts.com

These are a few I can think of off the top of my head.   (Harden's may use a different manufacturer, if I recall)   Either way, my experience was that Legendary was the most expensive if you tried to buy direct.   I ended up getting my vinyl through Dante's based off of some reccomendations on the old site.   His pricing was slightly better than Y1 with a 20% code, but the shipping was way cheaper.   The black ones are relatively easy to come by ( I needed blue) so you might want to check out ebay for distributors throwing their panels up for sale at a decent price.

B5 Charger

I bought my panels and seat covers from Year One when somebody posted the 20% off code.  I ordered them all together so I could save as much as possible with the 20% and shipping.

jaak

year one are a bunch of dickheads.... buy from anyone but year one

Ghoste

It's sad too because they were one of the pioneers in the repop business and they used to be a much different company before the new guy took over.