News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Posting Pictures

Started by Musicman, March 22, 2007, 07:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicman

Hi There

I'm new to this forum and would like to post a few pic's of my Charger. However, from what I see the Maximum attachment size is 200 KB, which even at low resolution is nothing more than a big thumbnail, and the only file types allowed are jpg (but not jpeg),gif,and png.

How are you folks posting pic's on this forum, am I missing something?

Mike

Brock Samson

welcome to the site. i'd love to see your pics..
there's a bunch of posts on site suggestions the last forum on the home page... but i'll link it anyhow...

Again welcome musicman and plese explain your handle !

Brock (aka Stratocharger)  :wave:  :musik010: :no: :nana: :METAL: :image_294343: :lolexplode: :drive:

wow there's alot of post about how to post and resize pics i stopped counting at eight..

here's one..

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,15168.0.html

mikepmcs

Mike
Welcome aboard.  Don't let the 200kb limit fool you into thinking it will be a small picture.

Just resize them to 800x600 or something save and hit properties to view the file size, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Feel free to ask more questions or if you decide to hang it up you can email the pics to me    rmdracing@adelphia.net  and I will resize and post them up for you on the  "got a pic of your charger...post up" thread.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Musicman

Thanks for the input... I know more than I need to know about resizing images, It's just that I don't normally save images at such low resolutions. I have since posted a few shots of my 67 in the General Discussion area under "Got a Pic of your Charger".

Thanks
Mike