News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is THIS for REAL???- No VIN number listed !!! and ONLY $ 9500.00 !!!

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, March 22, 2007, 02:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

hotrod98

Looks legit to me. Heck, I got a 71 hemicuda for 6 grand last week. I can't wait to see it. They're shipping it over from England as we speak. ::)

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Each time the guy listed it, they removed it almost immediately. I guess he finally got one to go through.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

hemigeno

I've checked a couple of times, and the link says it's not a valid auction or has been removed.  Larry, you must be on the "preferred" eBay bidders list ever since your hemicuda purchase!  :devil:

69_500

You mean me and Troy both missed out on yet another Daytona for under $10K?

Man what are the odds.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

nascarxx29

I didnt get to see this auction .For anyone that did before it was pulled so quickly .Was it this car claiming to be a daytona again

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

hemigeno

Quote from: nascarxx29 on March 24, 2007, 10:34:30 AM
I didnt get to see this auction .For anyone that did before it was pulled so quickly .Was it this car claiming to be a daytona again

No, definitely not the same deal, although I don't know which attempt at a scam is worse.  Both types are preying on the uninformed.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

For some reason scammers are stuck on 9500. And why is sooooo many on ebay and only we can find them? I bet they are a bunch of fat bastards sitting around waiting for someone to turn them in so they can remove them.....hold on they probably don't have anyone doing that job!!!............oh yeah - don't contact the scammer. I did a couple years ago and said i would be right over with the money and he put a GMC on my ebay account and tried to sell it...then ebay cut my account untill i went through a bunch of red tape.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us