News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

grill restoration question

Started by badack, March 30, 2007, 06:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badack

Has anyone used MCB Tuff Wheel Restoration to restore a grill?The guy said he'll knock out all the little dents in the metal, shine, and repaint for under $500. fIrst time poster, long time reader. thanks

mikepmcs

Sounds like a bargain.
That can be good or bad. 

I just wanted to say welcome to the site. :wave:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69hemi

http://www.69hemi.com
1969 Hemi R/T Charger
1969 440 GTX
1965 Hemi A/FX Plymouth
1964 Hemi Superstock Dodge
02 Ram
95 Ram

badack

She's a 69. Bought it with a nicely built 383 and recent paint job of viper blue. Have since installed the Just suspension "real Deal" which fit and perform like every kit should. Had PCG rebuild the guages (great outfit). Bought new bezels from RTE engineering, (expensive but nice). and just brought the car to be stripped in preperation for  shiney new black paint. I've gotten a lot of help here and plan to give it back where I can. I've had my eye on Ebay for a rebuilt grill. I've also priced out the parts and listened to enough feedback to realize it's big job. I'm trying to keep it simple without spending thousands. Any leads/feedback will help.