News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I JUST FINISHED 16 GAUGE WING WASHERS AND PIC OF HINGE WITH STOP

Started by daytonalo, April 01, 2007, 04:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

THE HINGES ARE DONE WITH STOPS INSTALLED AND STOCK TORSION RAMP TRANSFERED FROM STOCK B-BODY , THESE HAVE THE CORRECT PRESSED PIVOT END . 175.00
WING WASHERS , MADE FROM 16 GAUGE AND YES THEY DIFFER FROM ERIC NELSONS [500.00] SLIGHTLY . BY THE WAY ARE NOT 100 CORRECT . THESE ARE PLENTY STRONG AND HAVE CORRECT RADIUS TO FOLLOW TOP OF QTR . MINE DO NOT HAVE IMPRESSIONS , BUT ARE 350.00 CHEAPER , BOTTOM LINE THEY WORK AND LOOK CORRECT WHEN TRUNK IS OPEN . 150.00 A PAIR . THEY COME IN PRIMER . LARRY @609-315-2230

daytonalo

MORE

daytonalo

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Howie

Looks like your camera got ahold of my muscle relaxers and pain relief meds :sleep:

TomP

So, are they 16 gauge (as the title says) or 20 gauge (as the text in the original post says)?

Either way, they look great and I'll probably be ordering a set of them and hinges from you soon!  Maybe even a set of A-Pillar mouldings, too!

'70 Charger R/T Clone - FE5/V1W 451/727/Dana/4 wheel disc brakes/AC (Under Restification)
'70 Challenger - FM3/V1W 440/727/8.75/4 wheel disc brakes (Under Restification)
'74 Duster - FM3/V1W 225/904/7.25 Disc/Drum
'93 RAM D250 - 5.9L/A518/9.25 (Old Sacto Cop Truck)
'94 BMW 740iL

Yes, I'm a Dodge Boy.  Verstehen?

daytonalo

It was a typo , 16 gauge , trust me , they are plenty strong !

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)