News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here he comes here comes DUKETONA...the General Demon on Wheels...

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 02, 2007, 01:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLeeTESH

The rear wing is getting painted Kawasaki Ninja Green (Little darker than sublime)....like motorbike pic attached
The TESH

Howie

mikepmcs

I always liked Kawi green. :yesnod: :2thumbs:  Nice color choice.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

GeneralLeeTESH

Yep-The wife likes hers, Both of them...
The TESH

daytonalo

Your welcome here , daytona related only please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Larry

dads_69

Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

THE CHARGER PUNK

wouldnt the wing being orange make sense? greens like way out of left field :rotz:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

hotrod98

If you're leaving the car orange, I would say either leave the wing orange or do the black daytona wing/stripe thing. Seems like the last General Lee daytona that I saw was hemi orange with an orange wing. Haven't seen that one at the car shows lately.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Charger1973

Quote from: hotrod98 on April 03, 2007, 01:56:35 PM
If you're leaving the car orange, I would say either leave the wing orange or do the black daytona wing/stripe thing. Seems like the last General Lee daytona that I saw was hemi orange with an orange wing. Haven't seen that one at the car shows lately.

:iagree:

Or if you are wanting to be different, how about blue?  It would match the flag at least. 

evil1

Are you going to put any kind of brush guard on the front?

GeneralLeeTESH

No-Grren. I want it to look like a Carrot. Besides-Carrot-Top might wanna drive it !!!
The TESH