News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Yeehaw!! My General is running!

Started by General_01, July 23, 2005, 10:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

My cousin and I broke the cam in today. It was music to my ears. We put the aftermarket shifter in also. Tomorrow we will finish up the exhaust and take the car for a test run around the block. I am so excited. We have been working on the car every weekend since April. WooHoo!! I am back on the road again. :drive:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Johnny SixPack

Congrats man! :cheers:

Don't forget the camera! :2thumbs:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Wakko

Dean!! That's great!  Can't wait to see the pics!!!
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

BigBlockSam

Congrats, whats the first thing ya gonna jump over. :drive:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Ghoste

Wakko

The stack of bills, I reckon!   :icon_smile_shock:
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Lostsheep

:cheers:

Thats very awesome. Glad to see you back in him!!

dart3404

Telvis

tomonty

That is always a great sound. Makes all the hard work worth it. Conrats!
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Plumcrazy

You gonnna call up the local theatre and try to get some free tickets if you drive it to the DOH movie? :icon_smile_cool:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

materman01

:-[   It not looking   good for me . look like i will be sale   my general lee . I'm have Back surgery and it not looking good at all. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

BigBlockSam

sorry about that man. i hope you fell better. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

psykicpup

Quote from: materman01 on July 24, 2005, 09:32:06 AM
:-[   It not looking   good for me . look like i will be sale   my general lee . I'm have Back surgery and it not looking good at all. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Thats a real shame - get well  :(
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

ITSA426

Glad to hear it's running Dean.  Missed you at Anoka.  See you at the picnic next Sunday?

MoparYoungGun

Congratulations Dean :cheers: ! Oh, by the way, PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS . Did I forget to mention PICS !

Lostsheep

Man sorry to hear that.

General Ryan

Quote from: MoparYoungGun on July 24, 2005, 09:20:12 PM
Congratulations Dean :cheers: ! Oh, by the way, PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS . Did I forget to mention PICS !

MoparYoungGun

Sorry to hear that, I hope it all works out for you!

General_01

Quote from: Wakko on July 24, 2005, 01:23:28 AM
The stack of bills, I reckon!     :icon_smile_shock:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   No doubt!!!

I took the car for a few test drives yesterday. No leaks. Yea. The new Magnaflows sound great. Smooth sound at 50 mph. Everything worked great. I can't wait til the motor gets broke in and I can do a little stompin' around. I should have pics up next weekend I hope.
496 stroker
4-speed

General_01

Do you have the "Dixie Horn" installed yet?? YEE-HAAAAAAAA

Installed them yesterday. :icon_smile_big:
496 stroker
4-speed

Wakko

Antenna??  If you convert it to teardrop, make sure you use some padding!
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

PocketThunder

Quote from: Wakko on July 25, 2005, 10:19:49 PM
Antenna??   If you convert it to teardrop, make sure you use some padding!

teardrop antenna??? huh ???
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Wakko

It's a General thing, PT, you wouldn't understand.  :D

Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM