News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MAX AVATAR SIZE...

Started by TruckDriver, July 18, 2005, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4cruzin

Some interesting avatars!!  Looks good!! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

TruckDriver

psykicpup, I think these are the better ones. The bigger one of course being the sig picture.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

psykicpup

DodgeChargerGuy that is just fantastic  :-* :drool5:
tell me again tho how to get the pic in the signature line - stick to words of one syllable tho I'm not to good at this sorta thing but I'm trying to learn lol
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

69charger2002

i need some help again troy or anyone.. i have some pics.. but don't have a downsize program on my computer.. and all mine are over 200kb. can i email them to someone?
thanks
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

TruckDriver

Quote from: 69charger2002 on July 24, 2005, 04:26:35 PM
i need some help again troy or anyone.. i have some pics.. but don't have a downsize program on my computer.. and all mine are over 200kb. can i email them to someone?
thanks
trav

Post them here so I can copy them and resize them
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 24, 2005, 04:31:23 PM
Quote from: 69charger2002 on July 24, 2005, 04:26:35 PM
thanks
trav

Post them here so I can copy them and resize them

He said they were all over 200k so he can't post them here. :D Email them to me if you need to Travis.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

DC_1

DC_1

smaller

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Smoke20

Kevin
It's MoPar or No Car!  :drive:

'69 Dodge Charger - Black primer
01 Dodge Intrepid R/T 3.5L Magnum V6 36K
05 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Inferno Red, Loaded

DC_1

new avatar

chgr500

chgr500

CharlieCharger

test
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

68charger383

Here's mine if you can resize it for a signature.

Thanks in advance

1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

chargerman68

hey 68charger383

how did u get your avatar...looks great....
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

68charger383

Thanks,

Borrowed it from someone on Cardomain who had it on their page.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Charger Steve

I have tried to post pics of my 68 Charger on this site but they are bigger than the 200kb restriction and will not go thru. Is there someone I can send my pics to that can resize them for me? Sorry but I don't understand all of this computer jargon.If someone can help me with this I would be very thankful. I had pics of my Charger on the old site a few years ago and someone helped me do this then but I can't remember who it was. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Charger Steve
Charger Steve