News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatrickPeeters

:scratchchin:
Patrick  :punkrocka:

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mrsskip68

Tilar

Thats funny. A few years ago I tried looking those up to see where you can buy them and I seem to remember reading that you cant buy them anymore cause they are illegal to sell.
Dave  

Stretch

I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

mrsskip68

Fred

Quote from: Stretch on May 24, 2012, 04:30:04 PM
;D

That's funny.............in a sad sort of way. Poor Jacob.  :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

:lol: @ Jacob and the cat lady starter kit

68coronetGLwannabe

:2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Chryco Psycho

Kinda goes the other way too no ? Why would you kid be allowed to play in traffic  :shruggy:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on May 24, 2012, 11:10:44 PM
Kinda goes the other way too no ? Why would you kid be allowed to play in traffic  :shruggy:
Funny you say that.  There's a large hand painted sign down the road from me at a 4 way stop that say's  " SLOW DOWN, SOMEONE HIT AND KILLED OUR DOG.  WHAT'S NEXT A NEIGHBORHOORD CHILD! "  And the first thing to run through my mind was, why was the dog in the road?  In our town you need to keep your dog tied or leashed.

I think in this case the guy is saying kids are kids and if the poor kid goes in the road by mistake and dies because you were racing through, you'll be dead via him.

Someone needs to post a sign next to it that says, yeah like you do 25 mph in my neighborhood?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

nvrbdn

i notice they do have sidewalks in that neighborhood, but even with that, if a kid is on a bike and wants to be on the other side of the street, he doesnt go to the corner and look both ways and then continue in the crosswalk. these kids will just dart out into the street.  :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 25, 2012, 08:13:52 AM
i notice they do have sidewalks in that neighborhood, but even with that, if a kid is on a bike and wants to be on the other side of the street, he doesnt go to the corner and look both ways and then continue in the crosswalk. these kids will just dart out into the street.  :2thumbs:
Yeah but that's the point. Kids are stupid but it doesn't mean that justifies dying. If a person was doing 25 mph they would have a good chance stopping in time the stupid kid makes his mistake. If they were going 50 stupid kids have less a chance of becoming stupid adults. Not even police do 25. There should be no 25 mph restrictsions. Just gives police an easy opportunity to write a ticket.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

nvrbdn

i agree with you 100%. people need to slow down in neighborhoods. kids may noy be playing in the streets, but things cause them to be out there without thinking. they just react and dont look to see whats going on. if the driver is at a slower speed there is a better chance of avoiding a fatality. we have certain vehicles where i live that want to impress with their ability to get up to speed after the stop sign at the corner.heck, some dont even realize there is a stop sign there.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

learical1

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on May 25, 2012, 06:11:22 AM
In our town you need to keep your dog tied or leased.

They lease dogs in your town?  What's a 2 year lease on a poodle, with option to buy?   :smilielol:
Bruce

Stretch

Quote from: learical1 on May 25, 2012, 03:19:17 PM

They lease dogs in your town?  What's a 2 year lease on a poodle, with option to buy?   :smilielol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

404NOTFOUND

Quote from: learical1 on May 25, 2012, 03:19:17 PM

Make sure you keep it's nails clipped and filed. You don't want to risk any scratches when you return it to the leasing company. :smilielol:
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

FLG

In Brooklyn the street is where we played...heck when we played wiffel ball the intersection was our feild, each corner was  a base. None of us managed to get hit by cars  :shruggy:

Tilar

Dave  

rt green

third string oil changer

404NOTFOUND

Just thought you guys would like this car I've seen at the Woodward Cruise if you haven't seen it already. It's a BMW Isetta with a 440 in it. That's what he said it was but, just looking at the photo now, isn't the distributor leaning the wrong way? And the oil filter is wrong too. What engine is this? I don't know. Interesting whatever it is.  I really want to see this guy let it go.Talk about power to weight ratio.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

A383Wing

looks like a Buick motor to me

Bryan

SmashingPunkFan

Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.