News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

wrong turn

Spike

walking on water!!!

squeakfinder

ChargerFan,

The caption for the chicken and rabbit are wrong.

It should read:  "Why does the Easter Bunny hide eggs?"

Answer: "Because he doesn't want anyone to find out he F*cks chickens!"
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

SeattleCharger

Quote from: rotsparts on April 17, 2007, 05:18:22 PM

ChargerFan,

The caption for the chicken and rabbit are wrong.

It should read:  "Why does the Easter Bunny hide eggs?"

Answer: "Because he doesn't want anyone to find out he F*cks chickens!"

That's pretty good.

This pic isn't funny, but its kind of cool ice sculpting.  second pic might be old one

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Manfred318

heres one

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

PocketThunder

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on April 18, 2007, 12:14:14 PM
Quote from: rotsparts on April 17, 2007, 05:18:22 PM

This pic isn't funny, but its kind of cool ice sculpting.  second pic might be old one

That second pic was taken right out in front of my office.  I drive that road every day..  For those of you following along at home its right here!!  http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=marth%20road%2C%20bloomington%2C%20mn

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

Watch what you do with your Revision Clouds!

This is from a project in middle east. Designer forgot to remove the
revision cloud from one of their FINAL civil drawing and people in the
field actually kept the opening in the concrete slab to match revision
cloud :).
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

I'm assuming a revision coud is something drawn on a blueprint to represent a hidden area below the finished concrete?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 20, 2007, 12:44:33 PM
I'm assuming a revision coud is something drawn on a blueprint to represent a hidden area below the finished concrete?

A revision cloud is drawn on a blueprint to incidate where the change on the drawing was from the previous issued drawing.  A typical drawing has a Drawing number(say 123) and a Revision number.  The first drawing that comes from an engineer is labeled Drawing 123, Rev 0, then if there is a change the second Drawing is 123, Rev 1, and they cloud where the change was made so that you dont have to search for it.  Then if there is a second Rev, it comes out as Dwg 123, Rev 2, and the Rev 1 clouds are removed, but the Rev 2 clouds appear so that you can see the new changes and so on.

And then there are the crappy drawings that we get from engineers where they dont cloud all the changes and so you have to compare the whole drawing anyways.  Or they just cloud the entire drawing and make a note saying: "Multiple Changes"  :brickwall:  No shit?  :rofl:

T16

SeattleCharger

Quote from: T16 on April 22, 2007, 04:41:17 PM

Perhaps that driver would be more comfortable in the
                                                                                           :shortbus:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Rocky

So what? They're wearing funny looking things on their.............OH MY GOD!!!!! :scared: :puke:

squeakfinder

What is that on the lower right hand corner? Looks like Dracula and his harem.

CharlieCharger

Quote from: rotsparts on April 28, 2007, 10:20:12 AM

I think that face will give me nightmares for a week!! :o
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Charger_Fan

Quote from: rotsparts on April 28, 2007, 10:20:12 AM

Yeah, with a Michael Jackson nose job! :sick:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Spike

Time for the Imus pics

Lowprofile

I love a two fisted girl........... :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Brian in GA

Isn't that Tina Yothers from Family Ties with the two 40's?  Funny stuff.   ;D

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Brian in GA on May 03, 2007, 07:45:29 AM
Isn't that Tina Yothers from Family Ties with the two 40's?  Funny stuff.   ;D

Sure as hell looks like it huh LOL :rofl:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

squeakfinder

OK. Ive been getting a lot of use out of this thread so its my turn to contribute....

squeakfinder

And....

squeakfinder

Redneck wedding picture.....

mikepmcs

That hillbilly one has been around the horn a few times. You forgot to show the wedding cake with that one.

Still funny though.

Here's the rest of the story...the real story. :icon_smile_big:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/weddings/hillbilly.asp

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Spike

Discrimination.

Fire Hazard warning