News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona/C500 package trays

Started by Paul 500, April 06, 2007, 05:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul 500

Does anyone know the actual company that makes package trays. I need one with the speaker holes for my C500, i've phoned all the big companys & some of the smaller ones & the best i've come up with is a minimum 7 week wait with Legendary. The problem is i need it in less than 6 weeks as my friend is shipping a crate back to England & it was going to go in there.
To ship a  C500 package tray to England Via Ups, Us post etc will cost $150, so by the time it gets to my front it would have cost between $350-400 for a piece ofcardboard. (you wont believe the taxes our greedy goverment imposes for importing from outside of Europe)     
And i'm not paying that!
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

kab69440

My advice would be to grab the tray you can get and to Dremel in your own speaker holes. Surely someone here can make a crayon rubbing for you to use as a pattern.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Paul 500

Good idea i like it. If i cant get one i will do that, i've got a standard charger tray with speaker holes that i could use as a template
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

kab69440

Well, there you go then! Sounds like you have it whipped! :icon_smile_cool:
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Nacho-RT74

I made mine by myself. Not perfect but good enough
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html