News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1000rwhp with $2 fuel? E85 is pretty cool stuff

Started by Silver R/T, September 11, 2005, 01:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

Well, it'd be like running an alcohol drag car I suppose.  I don't know about the 2 dollar part though.

Chryco Psycho

Alcohol works , they basically give it away around here as a by product however it is very unstable & corrosive , & you may need as much as 30% more fuel , generally you need to drain & flush the fuel system with gas if you are letting it sit for a week or more or the alcohol can gel into a snot like consistancy

defiance

Yeah, $2 is accurate... right now... Unfortunately, if it ever caught on, it would go through the roof because there is not enough land in the world to grow enough corn to fuel the US daily consumption of gasoline :(

XXSpiralXX

I think propane is better for now. I know of a guy who has an amc matador that runs 11's with propane. Its got a 104 octane rating, and I think its cheaper than gasoline. Im trying to find a way to convert the measurements of a bbq tank to how many gallons it would be instead of lbs.