News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

Does the Ex -Mrs. General Lee Tesh know what they are worth? Does she read this forum?   :lol:

AirborneSilva

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 16, 2011, 05:36:30 PM
Does the Ex -Mrs. General Lee Tesh know what they are worth? Does she read this forum?   :lol:

I'm betting she doesn't on both cases and even if she did it's too late now  :nana:

maxwellwedge

:lol:

But always remember this........It's never too late for a woman scorned!   :lol:

pettybird

Does the Ex -Mrs. General Lee Tesh know what they are worth? :lol:

2 cans of pork and beans and a box of Bounty dryer sheets?

I do apologize if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you've said both of the Shelbys are clones, and there is no '66 R model.  Please verify.  If clones your links are worthless.  You and only you want the general daytona lee charger ducktona contraption...beauty is in the eye of the beholder but that car's not worth the charger parts car underneath it.  

I meant what I said in jest, but if you feel like digging up a weeks-old post, so be...

The70RT

:shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TUFCAT

Quote from: pettybird on January 16, 2011, 08:11:53 PM
Does the Ex -Mrs. General Lee Tesh know what they are worth? :lol:

2 cans of pork and beans and a box of Bounty dryer sheets?

I do apologize if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you've said both of the Shelbys are clones, and there is no '66 R model.  Please verify.  If clones your links are worthless.  You and only you want the general daytona lee charger ducktona contraption...beauty is in the eye of the beholder but that car's not worth the charger parts car underneath it.  

I meant what I said in jest, but if you feel like digging up a weeks-old post, so be...

Ruh Roh....

In the words of the great Ricky Ricardo, you got some 'splainin' to do!  

However, he'll probaly end up singing Babalu after all! :icon_smile_big: ....I found this post from 2007, and the white GT350 is a real Shelby according to his post

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,34733.0.html

GeneralLeeTESH

The car clone is my niece Monica Taeschner's car. Look her up on Google. She won the Pebble Beach design contest last, sumner at 15 years age, she has a car domain web page.
My life has become PROOF that the good guys DO Win sometimes- and YES- I DESERVE it ! :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:
I also kept the  new Girl, who is also a model with my 66 R model (seen below)!   :drool5:
The 65 is the white one with the blue stripes !
The TESH

pettybird

They are pretty (and so is your lady friend) but are the cars real?

Congrats to the niece.  There are neat opportunities if you know where to look!

article:  http://www.hagerty.com/design/index.aspx

GeneralLeeTESH

Yes they ARE. Have you considered changing your, name to "Doubting Thomas ?"
The TESH

AirborneSilva

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on January 16, 2011, 10:56:09 PM
Have you considered changing your, name to "Doubting Thomas ?"

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are  :smilielol:

GeneralLeeTESH

This is my heartfelt decree
... Freedom. Identity once again...NOT to be stolen away ny those who Once proposed by
Those who vowed before God a lifetime promise
... "what can I do to Lift you up instead of cutting you down ?"
, 1 st Corinthians.... ::)   just simple Man Shit  , BTW
The TESH

Piston_Freddy

Is the engine running better now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eExBLuJnC8Y From the video it looks like a never rebuilt 318 can blow the doors of your ride?  :shruggy: Why it was running so crappy?
Max rim size:15"

The70RT

Quote from: Piston_Freddy on January 17, 2011, 02:31:13 PM
Is the engine running better now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eExBLuJnC8Y From the video it looks like a never rebuilt 318 can blow the doors of your ride?  :shruggy: Why it was running so crappy?

You mean like this  :D  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljIA2-Y9HQk&NR=1&feature=fvwp
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hemigeno

Richard Cranium

The resemblance is uncanny!!!  :o

I am Dr. Remulac

BigBlockSam

QuoteYes it had a bad plug wire. Now-ORDER my new engine build book:

if you wanna sell a book about that build , you should show a video of the car running good and frying the tires . you aint selling many books with that burnout . i would also remove that vid from utube . you need some positive advertising . :Twocents:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TUFCAT

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 18, 2011, 01:18:42 PM
QuoteYes it had a bad plug wire. Now-ORDER my new engine build book:

if you wanna sell a book about that build , you should show a video of the car running good and frying the tires . you aint selling many books with that burnout . i would also remove that vid from utube . you need some positive advertising . :Twocents:

I just watched the video on youtube. The launch is weak for a Hemi (If you had a bad plug wire but this video shoudl've been left on the editing room floor).

Post a re-take - -  now that the car's running good!  The comments get pretty viscous also.

GeneralLeeTESH

OK guys...thanks for the coaching session  :scratchchin: :hah: :nana: :icon_smile_big: :yesnod: :angel:
The TESH

TUFCAT

I'm not a hater..... I'm just an opinion giver. :cheers:

held1823

judging by the video, it runs as good as it looks...
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

randr

I just wanted to say i have looked at this whole thread...congrats on your car! more than anything congrats on enjoying and DRIVING it! i love to see people drive their cars and seems like you drive it alot! on the motor... its what maybe 300hp? but even at that you really should be able to launch better than in video! i think my 2 hemi's could smoke the tires with 4 bad plug wires. maybe more than just a wire, carb issue? intake leak? but again its awesome thread and i enjoyed reading it. love the photos!
I'm Bored! what to do next......

TUFCAT

Quote from: randr on January 20, 2011, 09:39:44 PM
I just wanted to say i have looked at this whole thread...congrats on your car! more than anything congrats on enjoying and DRIVING it! i love to see people drive their cars and seems like you drive it alot! on the motor... its what maybe 300hp? but even at that you really should be able to launch better than in video! i think my 2 hemi's could smoke the tires with 4 bad plug wires. maybe more than just a wire, carb issue? intake leak? but again its awesome thread and i enjoyed reading it. love the photos!

I agree.... Let's fix some plug wires and fry the tires. :yesnod:

GeneralLeeTESH

Roger that troops. Found a bad Ignition COIL intermittent short and that fixed it all ! When Spring brings us a warm sunny day- I'll re-do the tyre frying video-I PROMISE ! :scratchchin:
Thank God for Hemi cars @
The TESH

MOD TOP

A coloring book on engine building.  Forward by Andy Griffith star of the TV series Salvage.