News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLeeTESH

Thank you for your studious discovery. We took Fred Flynstone and DINO for a ride as well as my little kids...and that was the result !!! :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :devil: :laugh: ;) ;D :hah: :hah: :icon_smile_evil: :yesnod: :yesnod: :icon_smile_wink:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

69bronzeT5

Its defintley gonna be one interesting and cool car when its done!!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

GeneralLeeTESH

Gettin her ready for Wing-finalization/torquing, graphics, then the HEMI em :devil: :yesnod: :icon_smile_cool: :D ;D ;) ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:blems !!!
The TESH

mikepmcs

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT! :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

charger_mike75

:rock: :smilielol:  sorry but that juat aint right, looks better than mine, but it still aint right

GeneralLeeTESH

;) ::) :o :o :devil: :devil: :D :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Well- got the ol'Graphix out today. Working on thefront "PUSHBAR" next...

and MIKE- I KNOW  YOU don't like the color-so "Please don't throw me in the blackberry bushes..."
-Tesh :devil: :devil:
The TESH

dads_69

Topic head line spells *duketona* w/an E at end of duke, but not on the car. Really is, well, dyslexic sounding/leading. I am not gonna rain on your parade anymore. What part of Washington state do you live in again though, just curious for when I move there.....
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

charger_mike75

I wouldn't throw ya into the blackberry bushes, as far as i'm concerned it's yer car do what you want. It really isn't my place to say anything really. as long as your happy with it that's what matters.

IowaCharger69

well, if he ever gets tired of the car it will make a fantastic starting place for anyone that want to build a good Daytona clone. I personally think it's a great way to set your Lee apart from all the rest. Especially if you get that Old skool Hemi in there!

GeneralLeeTESH

:devil: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :yesnod: :yesnod:
Well- just add instant 392 (bored to 396), add a 100 Hp kit of NITROUS, add 4 wheel Disc Brakes, "slap-handle" 4 speed manual tranny, then add 4.0 " exhaust...
Then it's NASCAR-time !!!
The TESH

IowaCharger69

Wow... Sooo many haters out there.

GeneralLeeTESH

Got the Pushbar done today. Yes-BONDO is next, along with Duct tape, Bobby-pins (from Miss Daisy of course); then, JB weld and Zippy-ties to hold the pushbar in place ! Yee Haw!!!
The TESH

charger_mike75

i may have missed it but is this thing gonna have the nose cone on the front too.   :icon_smile_cool:

mikepmcs

That looks awesome on there.  Nice job on the pushbar too.

:icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

70charger_boy

GeneralLeeTESH

:devil: :laugh: ;) :yesnod: :icon_smile_tongue: :devil: :devil:
Did a little "Pushbar Paintin'n'all 2day also...
The TESH

Hemidog

Daytona R/T SE

Tesh, The whole concept of DUKTONA is sick, twisted and just plain f#$@ed up...

But ya know something.....I LIKE IT !   :2thumbs:

GeneralLeeTESH

:yesnod: :devil:GOT the Ol'Pshbar mounted. Took some pics. Take a look at the Shine... :devil: :devil: :o :o
The 392/396 Nitrous HEMI is coming NEXT !!!  Yee Haw fer shur...  !!!! :devil: :laugh:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

more shotz... :devil: :yesnod:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

FINAl pics until the HEMI emblems go on and the HEMI goes in...
The TESH

PocketThunder

what is that arrow sign pointing at your house for? :ahum:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

charger_lady

Very unique colour combination...sure to make heads turn  :yesnod: :icon_smile_wink: :coolgleamA:
Are you taking DUKTONA to Dukefest this year?