News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

How does that car hoist hold up over the years from being outside?  Or do you live in a mild climate? 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

hurst clone  ???????  nice   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GeneralLeeTESH

I have insulated the lift each year with heat blankets and spray WD40 on the cyl. rams to prevent rusting of them. I run it all year long, but when it gets icy- I wrap it up !
The TESH

XS29J8

Neet project TESH! HALLOWEEN just around the corner, this is a fitting way to end a HLPAG tragedy! This car will still be a lot of fun for years to come! The colors remind me of the real stockcars of the late 60's early 70's!

Steve
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

GeneralLeeTESH

Look what Jimmy got for his DART today ! $ 200.00 cash and we got a Vertigate Shifter and A-833 (newy rebuilt 5 yrs ago-and sold to us by a Chevy truck owner) !
:o :scratchchin:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

AirborneSilva

moparstuart

GeneralLeeTESH

YOU'LL BE G L A D you did !
:icon_smile_big: :drool5: :drool5: :nana: :cheers: :o :scratchchin:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Hee SHE  EEEEEE   !!!!!!
:scratchchin: :o :icon_smile_big: :drool5: :drool5: :nana: :nana: :hah:
and as The70RT put it, "... she is a beautiful girl.  I give any woman who is willing to have pics taken (and posted here) with a car a lot of credit. " 

ALL pictures removed-DUE to UNKIND comments about her pictures by UNKIND people on this link...And you know WHO you ARE !
The TESH

BigBlockSam

looks real good. the car too . :D  those jugs .................................of moonshine are nice   :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

DukesofHoward

Where's the pics from the bungalows out behind the Boar's Nest?

...and nothin' against blondes but who's the brunette up on the wing?

Joshua

Where's this at? I see WA plates.....area looks familiar. ;D

*EDIT*...went back through the thread, your not too far from me, but I've never seen that out there when driving past...... ;)

Brock Samson

Christmas is over, you can take the lights down now...  :nana:

41husk

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on October 25, 2007, 12:29:44 PM
Upon further review and after checking the pics on the other site, I'd hit it.

Whoever took the original pics did the lady a dis-service.

Give the camera to the monkee next time.  :nana:
I'm sure she will sleep better tonight knowing you would hit it :smilielol:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 25, 2007, 12:23:27 PM
Christmas is over, you can take the lights down now...  :nana:

Christmas is coming around again.....I gotta start on my light display..gotta beat the neighbour this year! :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

GeneralLeeTESH

Looking forward this week to the new HEMI to bellhousing adapter plate !
Stay tuned...
The TESH

PocketThunder

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on October 25, 2007, 06:25:45 PM
Stay tuned...

So, did the adapter plate come in yet?  Tomorrows Friday already....  I'm getting excited to hear and see this thing run.   :drive:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 01, 2007, 03:02:45 PM
Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on October 25, 2007, 06:25:45 PM
Stay tuned...

So, did the adapter plate come in yet?  Tomorrows Friday already....  I'm getting excited to hear and see this thing run.   :drive:
dito

GeneralLeeTESH

The 331/354/392 HEMI Adapter plate will be photographed MONDAY evening on Nov. 5th, I will then imediately post the pics here. Then it goes to Dave Day's shop and will be fit checked with the 360 A833 Mopar bellhousing/fork/clutch/PP from Centerforce aong with throw out bearing and Pilot bushing and bolted up and clearance checked and miked for center adjustment possibilities.
Anyhow-this design will be for any early HEMI to A833 Manual and then Paul will have one for a SB Chevy Manual and T350/400 also. These also will be perfected...THEN sold by Paul !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Jim Majors  aka  "Gimme HEMI Jimmy !" wil do the same with his HEMI Dart !
Here is his 8.75 Rear axle-it'll run 4 link with panhard bar and wheelie bars. The back will be fuly tubbed ! :cheers:...he'll be running 3:55 gears with Moser axles in it. He has the close ratio A-833 4 speed with a Vertigate shifter (Mr. Gasket). The stock 1957 Truck bellhousing (3/8" thick) will be the scattershield. The floorboard will be 3/16 plate over the hump for MORE safety, also. We'll run a Hydraulic Throwout bearing.:cheers:
The TESH

70charger_boy

Hey Mark, don't let some nasty words from an ignorant ass get you or your girl down.  I really appreciate all the detailed pics, info and your sense of humor you bring to this site.   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Now, hurry up and get that hemi in the car

GeneralLeeTESH

SING THIS like the Monkees song...
"Well I saw the PLATE...Now I'm a believer !"
:scratchchin:
The TESH

moparstuart

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on November 06, 2007, 12:41:06 PM
SING THIS like the Monkees song...
"Well I saw the PLATE...Now I'm a believer !"
:scratchchin:
thats cool
  on your way

nh_mopar_fan

I deleted all my comments and I apologize.