News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What're you working on?

Started by Ghoste, July 24, 2005, 12:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I'm getting ready for my annual trek to the Nats.  I changed out the heater core.  More as a precaution than anything else.  That's all buttoned up and I'm getting the console back in.  I spent most of tonight fooling around with the console wiring to try and get the light working in the clock even though the clock itself doesn't work.
I'll take it for a run tomorrow and hopefully, there are no leaks anyplace.

Drache

Found a chevy truck that I want to pull the engine out of cause a friend wants it real bad! That, and work I never got finished doing AT work!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

BigBlockSam

trying to get the body done on my 68 r/t
trying to get all the dash lights to work on my satellite, man what a bitch  it's been
trying to install the rear window plug in my daytona project.
tring to stay cool . it's been real hot and humid here. i'm gonna go buy a canopy tomorrow. to keep the sun off my head    :flame:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Mefirst

Need to tune the carb, after that set the shifter. Align the front wheels. Then have a battle with the Swedish car inspection office, well hopefully the inspector will give a green light to al the mods and wont start to hassle about my rides setup..

/Tom

Silver R/T

everything at once step by step. But trying to get trans fixed right now
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Lowprofile

I envy you guys.......
I spend almost the whole year on the road, about 49 weeks a year. I've owned my Charger about 12 years now, and all I've done was move it around the country a few times. I look forward to the day[soon] when I finally get off the road and get to enjoy "busting my knuckles" on that old bucket of rust and bring it back to life. But for now, Its back to work.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lostsheep

Hell Im just tryin to get a decent alignment done on the car and chase my oil pressure problem. If its not one thing.........

dodgecharger-fan

Trying to clean up the garage so I can actually work on the Charger.
I've attached a pic from January. It's better now, but not much.

I might take another crack at getting it up on the rotisserie today. (Yes, it's still not flying - we didn't have enough gear to lift it high enough. Almost lost the front end off the jacks last time.)

GoodysGotaCUDA

Im workin on my lil 318   :devil:

Should be aroooounnndd 370-380ponies and running possibly today, but likely in the car tuesday....

-Goody

clausoe

I'm working hard on keeping the speed limit and not burning the tyres while cruising in my 68 :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

wetfeetmi

Brought this home the other day, but pulled it out of shop and into storage for a later date. I brought the Charger in instead and began the teardown.

BB1

Rebuilding the Cuda.  ;)
Delete my profile

dart3404

Removed the bumble bee stripe off of the Dart. Hope the new one gets here before the BBQ. It looks so neked. :rotz: I should have waited but the stripe that was on it had faded so much it was almost white. Im going to go wash it now and get the stickies off of her. :)

firefighter3931

Building a Blown 440 in my garage   :devil: It's my buddies motor that ate a cam last year. The motor has been re-machined; and new rods/pistons, bearings, rings and cam/lifters are going into it. The rods are Eagle h-beams, the slugs are Diamond gas ported 7.5:1 custom blower pistons. The cam is a Comp Solid Roller "blower" grind. The heads are ported Bulldog's. The blower is a 671 with two 850dp holley carbs. We're looking for 700-750hp out of this combo.   :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Telvis

Waiting for my Charger to come back from the body shop. I finished the motor a few months ago. The grill assembly is finished. I still need to sandblast the bumper brackets and POR 15 them. I need to get the legendary seat covers on the seats and get all the stainless polished. Other than that I'm pretty much sitting on my hands waiting for the body guy to get his act together. I need to put valve seals on my old 85 Dodge truck. I keep saying i'm going to take a day and do it but I'm dreading having to climb up in the engine compartment and sit there half the day. It hurts my back. I'm tempted to just swap the motor for a new one.

Purple Haze

Just finished working on the brakes on my 70 RT Charger and was able to take it for a ride around the block for the first time in over 30 years.  The car has been sitting that long from the guy I bought it from, but I've only had it for only a year and a half.

http://community.webshots.com/album/117932981iHZrRJ

Bob E
Plum Crazy, 440 Six Pack, 4 speed hemi, 4.10 Dana Super Grip
My Lucky Story
http://1970chargerregistry.com/70messageboard/viewtopic.php?p=268&highlight=#268

Drache

GoodysGotaCUDA,

Your 318 is a work of art! I have always wanted to take a 318 and put as much horsepower ot of it as technically possible to be the ultimate sleeper (not sure how much HP you could get out of a 6cyl... maybe next time) and see what some people think!  :drool5: :drive:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

tomonty

Working on fixing a backfiring problem...

Things I need to do:
Get fuel gauge working
Install new headliner
Install new seat covers
Tear up the road!!! :icon_smile_big:
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

TeeWJay426

Sorting out the brake system on the Charger, replacing some fuel lines under the hood, chasing some electrical gauge gremlins to get my gauges operational again. So close to blastin' down the road, yet so far......
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

greenrt_se

building motor for my 69

Troy

Quote from: Telvis on July 24, 2005, 09:11:59 AM
I need to put valve seals on my old 85 Dodge truck. I keep saying i'm going to take a day and do it but I'm dreading having to climb up in the engine compartment and sit there half the day. It hurts my back. I'm tempted to just swap the motor for a new one.

:smilielol: That sounds eerily familiar..

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ghoste

Btw Troy, it's nice to see you're finally beginning to have a little time to participate in the threads around here instead of just babysitting us.

mustanghater

Quote from: wetfeetmi on July 24, 2005, 07:14:19 AM
Brought this home the other day, but pulled it out of shop and into storage for a later date. I brought the Charger in instead and began the teardown.

how could you

worked on my model for the model show at the nats hope to win first
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

golden73

Savin money for the 496 I am puttin in my '73

GoodysGotaCUDA

Quote from: Drache on July 24, 2005, 09:30:32 AM
GoodysGotaCUDA,

Your 318 is a work of art! I have always wanted to take a 318 and put as much horsepower ot of it as technically possible to be the ultimate sleeper (not sure how much HP you could get out of a 6cyl... maybe next time) and see what some people think!   :drool5: :drive:

Thanks :icon_smile_big: My buddy has a 318 in his van that pushes a VAN in the 14's through the 1/4... :yesnod: Can't wait till people ask what ive done to the 340/360...."what 340/360? thats a 318   :devil:"