News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 front grill, made as repo..?

Started by Marck, April 16, 2007, 01:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marck

Hi...

I've been on the web for quite some time now, searching for this front part for my Charger, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...
It's the part shown with the 3rd grade yellow arrow  :icon_smile_big: and the chrome trim surrounding it..

It doesn't show on the picture, but the black part is broken a couple of places, and the chrome trim is broken one or two places..

Can it be found as repo, or am I looking at a couple of months checking ebay every day...?

Thanks..

Marck

OttawaCharger

According to the recently finished group buy http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,23983.0.html
for the stainless 68 Charger Grill Trim Set of L & R Corner pieces   Retail $150.00   + $12.50 Priority Mail Shipping

If you are interested then contact Jason directly. He accepts cash, check, or credit card but NO PayPal.
Gunslinger727@earthlink.net
WWW.Gunslinger727.com
775-750-0988

As for the reproduction grills, you may want to check with PPR.  Contact info here http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,16620.0.html
1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

bull

As far as the plastic goes (for now anyway) you have to try finding a nice used one. However, unless you are missing pieces it can be repaired to perfect condition if you do it right. Use the search function at the top of each page here and type in 'grill repair' or 'grill restoration' as several guys have had tremendous luck restoring grills. That or they've got talent. :icon_smile_big:

Also, I'm 99% sure that part is the same on the '68s and the '69s so the availability is good. I see them fairly often on Ebay.

Marck

Hi...

Thanks for your answers..

I've been looking at the topics about restoring grills, and there are loads of helpfull info there, so thanks a lot...

-Marck  :icon_smile_cool: