News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

red brake sysyem lite on dash

Started by oldsnofear, April 19, 2007, 02:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldsnofear

Hey im just getting ready to install the dash in my 69 my question is the red brake system lite on the dash is awful faded the rest of the cluster looks good i have a woodgrain overlay kit ordered (are they any good?) can i get the red brake light cover it looks to be molded in  thanks shawn

Just 6T9 CHGR

I havent heard any good things about the overlay kits....very hard to install especially on the radio bezels.

The woodgrain bezels themselves are actually repro'ed now but are very $$$

www.performancecargraphics.com sells the relettering kit for the brake system lense on the dash
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dkn1997

Quote from: oldsnofear on April 19, 2007, 02:48:51 AM
Hey im just getting ready to install the dash in my 69 my question is the red brake system lite on the dash is awful faded the rest of the cluster looks good i have a woodgrain overlay kit ordered (are they any good?) can i get the red brake light cover it looks to be molded in  thanks shawn

just call wherever you got the overlay kit from right now and get a return authorization number. total uttter unequivocal crap.  trust me omn this.  performance car graphics sells a relettering kit, I used it and it looks good to me.  may not be perfect for a show car as the font is not exactly dead on, but i don't notice.
RECHRGED