News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How much would it cost to soda blast a '68 headlight support frame?

Started by GTX, April 19, 2007, 09:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

I've got a second frame that I like better and want to use it but I really don't want to go through the process of cleaning it again for paint. How much do you guys think it would cost to have someone blast it for me? If it's a ton then maybe I'd do it myself but I'm trying to step up the pace on the car and could use having the work done for me. One less thing to spend hours on which is worth something there.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: GTX on April 19, 2007, 09:52:13 PM
I've got a second frame that I like better and want to use it but I really don't want to go through the process of cleaning it again for paint. How much do you guys think it would cost to have someone blast it for me? If it's a ton then maybe I'd do it myself but I'm trying to step up the pace on the car and could use having the work done for me. One less thing to spend hours on which is worth something there.

i cant really say what someone else will charge you but id probley get 45.00 to 50.00 dollars to blast it if its not wicked rusty or buried in 10 layers of paint.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Silver R/T

how long is it? I probably could blast it for free if you'd get it to me.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

GTX

The width of the car. It would cost me at least $40.00 -$50.00 just to ship it anywhere, bummer. That's about what I figured I'd be spending, I just gotta find someone locally who can do it and also not trash it.

Why can't I just fold it up and put it in my blasting cabinet? ;D