News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What clips do I need for door panels and upper pads on 70?

Started by JR, April 25, 2007, 10:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

i'm about to place a big order from year one to finish the body on my 70, and I don't know which clips I need for the door panels and upper pads. I don't have any originals left. Can someone tell me the part numberfor the clips from year one? I could use it soon.

Thanks.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

JrJohnston

Don't see the clips on there website or in the catalog,but did find them in paddock. Part # MDC1     24 clip's for $19.95.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

JR

70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Charger-Bodie

just remember the clips for the upper pads are differant than the clips on the door panels
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69DodgeCharger

Quote from: 1hot68 on April 26, 2007, 06:30:06 PM
just remember the clips for the upper pads are differant than the clips on the door panels

Uh-oh...............Umm, What exactly is the difference? I took mine off a long time ago assuming they were the same as the door panel ones.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.