News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicman

Party Time :cheers:

AKcharger

Musicman

Troy

Quote from: Musicman on March 05, 2012, 11:32:19 AM
I've always loved this paint job...
Just FYI:
Quote from: ck1 on April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM
Post a picture of the day, anyday from this time forward, and if at all possible no cars plz :icon_smile_big: I know thats gonna be hard and only pictures you have taken.  Today was my 41 birthday and we went fishing, enjoy!

We've got lots of car picture threads in the car sections of the site (this one is supposed to be car-free). :2thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Musicman

OOooop's sorry... I couldn't help myself :lol:

It's gone  :cheers:

I took all the previous shots myself except one... I didn't have a camera in 53  :lol:

Musicman

How about this one then... The Wife & I out having a couple at one of the bars on a cruise ship recently.

charge69

On the Road to Hana on Maui, Hawaii.

Musicman

!!!WOW!!!

That's a great shot!

:cheers:

charge69

Thanks,  the middle of the afternoon and no one around !  Behind me is the Pacific ocean as we (my wife and I) are stopped at a lookout on the north side of Maui on the road to Hana, a small town or village on the north side of the island. Took it with a Sony digital point-and-shoot (DSC-10) camera.

Vainglory, Esq.

A spider monkey in the Arenal region of Costa Rica.

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: Road Dog on February 09, 2012, 10:11:40 AM
160 year old bottles

Very cool find.i used todig for old bottles too in the U.P. OF Michigan when i was younger,loved it,you never knew what you were going to find.alot of those old bottles are worth some big ging to the right collector.those look like they are very old,no seam on the side.......  :2thumbs:

Finn

View from the deck of a boat dock home my parents just bought.

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Fred

I'm going to have my eyes tested tomorrow Finn as I can't see anything!  :shruggy:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Finn

Hmm that's weird its showing up on mine??
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Fred

Quote from: Finn on March 08, 2012, 12:16:38 AM
Hmm that's weird its showing up on mine??

Gee Finn, all I see is a little square with a red cross in it. (you know the sort I mean) that is weird.

Musicman

I can't see it at work due to security settings on the system, but it shows up at home just fine  :2thumbs:

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: Musicman on March 05, 2012, 12:42:33 PM
How about this one then... The Wife & I out having a couple at one of the bars on a cruise ship recently.

BLUE MOON?
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Musicman

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on March 08, 2012, 10:15:58 AM

BLUE MOON?

The Wife... Blue Moon ( I wish I was a Wheat beer)

Myself... Franziskaner (The Real Deal)

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: Musicman on March 08, 2012, 10:21:39 AM
Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on March 08, 2012, 10:15:58 AM

BLUE MOON?

The Wife... Blue Moon ( I wish I was a Wheat beer)

Myself... Franziskaner (The Real Deal)

I like Erdinger but here in the North I like Rickards White which is Blue Moon...........Most of the Real Deals have way to much corriander for my taste.

Erdinger Dunkel is good dark take on the wheat! You tried it?
AMD POSTER BOY

Musicman

Yes I have, and it's on my list of recommended brews. I also enjoy the Franziskaner Dunkel, and a few other imported wheats as well. The problem with "bottling" true wheat beers however, is they have to be poured correctly or it just doesn't work. The bartender on the ship enjoyed having me around because it gave him a chance to practice this. He took real pride in his work, and product knowledge.

:cheers:

RIDELIKEHELL

A little present I bought last summer for myself as I went on holidays for 2 weeks ;) $2.85 per bottle Canadian $
AMD POSTER BOY

Musicman

Now that's a great picture  :drool5:

Fred

Quote from: Musicman on March 08, 2012, 09:39:45 AM
I can't see it at work due to security settings on the system, but it shows up at home just fine  :2thumbs:

Ok, that's interesting. Thanks.

PocketThunder

I'll give this a try.  Here are some pictures of Minnehaha Falls, http://www.minneapolisparks.org/default.asp?PageID=4&parkid=252  We took the kids there a couple weeks ago to see it frozen up.  
1. From the top.
2. From the side.
3. Inside
4. From the bottom looking up. (obviously)
Paul

Ya i took these with my badass Cannon PowerShot A480
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Musicman

Hey, that's pretty cool.  :popcrn:  You can actually walk in behind the falls?

Don't fret about your Badass Powershot A480... 97% of the pic's I have on here were taken with a camera that I keep in my pocket in an old Altoids tin. :lol: