News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaskan_TA

Close up of a Sitka Rose.

68CoronetRT

burnout.dawg

These are all great pictures. So fess up. What kind of camera are you using? Do you have a favorite one? Just wondering...I've been thinking of investing in a new camera.

Ram07

Super moon...not the best pic, but look where the plane seems to have landed... :icon_smile_big:

68CoronetRT

Quote from: burnout.dawg on June 25, 2013, 05:54:19 PM
These are all great pictures. So fess up. What kind of camera are you using? Do you have a favorite one? Just wondering...I've been thinking of investing in a new camera.

I run the Cannon Rebel 3TI. Been a good camera once I figured out what lenses it likes. Really depends on how you want pictures to come out.

This would be about as entry level of a camera I would go if you want something a little more on the high end scale.

Musicman

90% of my shots here were taken with a very old Pentax Option S pocket camera.
Another 9.9% were taken with a slightly better point & shoot camera, a Pentax X70.
...and a few of my shots were taken with a true DSLR camera, my Pentax K30.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Ram07 on June 26, 2013, 10:38:19 AM
Super moon...not the best pic, but look where the plane seems to have landed... :icon_smile_big:

That's a great shot.   :yesnod:  Talk about a rare set of events lining up.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Alaskan_TA

Fred

love both moon pics.   :2thumbs:

The perfect moon landing, if ever I saw one.  :cheers:   What was air traffic control thinking.  :nana:   :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Dans 68

Santorini, last week. I really didn't want to pay the $0.65/min for the on ship wi-fi service so I waited until I got home. Beautiful place.  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

JB400

I can easily say the Greeks have it lucky when it comes to scenery

Musicman

Nice shot! I've never been to Greece. I've never been to a lot of places actually, but I'm work'n on it. :lol:

Fred

Quote from: Musicman on June 27, 2013, 05:33:51 PM
Nice shot! I've never been to Greece. I've never been to a lot of places actually, but I'm work'n on it. :lol:

Just don't leave it till the last minute.   :lol:

Bob T

Great pic Dan, would've been a special holiday I take it
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Dans 68

Actually it was a family cruise that had been in the works for about a year. Barcelona, Cannes/Monte Carlo, Livorno (Florence and Pisa), Civitavecchia (Rome), Athens/Piraeus, Kusadasi, Santorini and Naples (Pompeii). Here is one from Montserrat (inland from Barcelona) at the start of our adventure.   ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

A383Wing

That is a great pic, Dan

Bryan (we don't have to find a car in there, do we?)

Musicman

Quote from: A383Wing on June 28, 2013, 11:40:00 AM

(we don't have to find a car in there, do we?)

Car? No... but there is a cat up there on the ledge. :lol:

draftingmonkey

Liked the looks of this sign

Alaskan_TA

Foxglove

Fred

C_stripes

Heres a few I took while spending time with my family two weeks ago before going in for back surgery. These are here in north west Oregon.

Old ship wreck

My fat ass with my best bud in the world

Astoria from the Astoria Column

Sunset from Seaside, OR
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Fred

Very nice but the sunset does it for me.
That is out of this world. Just stunning. Love it.  :2thumbs:

Musicman

Quote from: Fred on July 02, 2013, 02:19:39 AM
Very nice but the sunset does it for me.
That is out of this world. Just stunning. Love it.  :2thumbs:

Agreed... nice shot! :2thumbs:

twodko

CStripes

Nice pix, I'm a big fan of the abstract. On another note I'm sorry you have to undergo back surgery. It will turnout just fine and be worth it. Been there in 2008. My only advice is to do exactly as they say following surgery and the rest of your life. Lifestyle changes will have to be made, permanent ones.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

C_stripes

Thanks everyone.

Quote from: twodko on July 02, 2013, 10:57:11 AM
CStripes

On another note I'm sorry you have to undergo back surgery. It will turnout just fine and be worth it. Been there in 2008. My only advice is to do exactly as they say following surgery and the rest of your life. Lifestyle changes will have to be made, permanent ones.

Tom

Tom, I actually had my surgery on the 21st. They went in and found that part of the ruptured disk had broken off and essentially was bouncing on the nerves. Its amazing how much better I feel. I can move my legs without pain, I can actually feel my left leg again. I can walk normally, etc... But like they said, it is a different kind of pain after. The muscle tissue in my back is really painful. I can't sit up for very long amounts of time (doctor said no more than 15 minutes, and the back muscles agree. lol). I am supposed to walk for 30 minutes a day without going very far. But most off all, I am supposed to lay down and pretend my body is a log most of the time. So its really boring... I am actually on my way to the first follow up as soon as I finish this post, so wish me luck. Thanks,  Jeremy  :)
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.