News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

That's more like it.  I'm happy again.   :cheers:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

twodko

I gawd damn object to the shot of the "Killer Triumph" from hell! Oh the inhumanity of it!  :flame:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Fred

Quote from: twodko on December 08, 2013, 09:37:24 PM
I gawd damn object to the shot of the "Killer Triumph" from hell! Oh the inhumanity of it!  :flame:

:lol:  It's a beauty isn't it.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Drache

I gawd damn object to the shot of the "Killer Triumph" from hell! Oh the inhumanity of it!  :flame:

My dad spent many years building that bike the way he wanted. You should be happy it's on the road. When my dad and I found it, it was nothing more than a frame and a gas tank. The rest was built from parts we bought.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

JB400

Quote from: Drache on December 09, 2013, 12:11:40 AM

My dad spent many years building that bike the way he wanted. You should be happy it's on the road. When my dad and I found it, it was nothing more than a frame and a gas tank. The rest was built from parts we bought.
You both done a great job on it.

Alaskan_TA

Moon over Ketchikan, Alaska - December 14, 2013

68X426

Just had a few days off and tripped over to Morro Bay, on the central coast of California. On the right side of the harbor is Morro Rock, the remains of an ancient volcano, still about 800 feet high. First visited in 1542 by Cabrillo on his voyage on the west coast of North America.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Fred

Just gorgeous.   :2thumbs:
It's all about timing isn't it.

tan top

Quote from: 68X426 on December 15, 2013, 02:26:17 PM

Just had a few days off and tripped over to Morro Bay, on the central coast of California. On the right side of the harbor is Morro Rock, the remains of an ancient volcano, still about 800 feet high. First visited in 1542 by Cabrillo on his voyage on the west coast of North America.

awesome picture ,  :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

nvrbdn

here is my addition to picture of the day. a recent snow fall. merry christmas :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

here is another shot of a creek.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hemi71x

I call this picture   "The Tree"
Taken in Fair Oaks, California, above the bluffs, of the American River.

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany

Fred

Pretty amazing isn't it. I hope it survives another year.

Do you know what tree it is?

nvrbdn

its not long from being a heck of a nice fish bed. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

hemi71x

Quote from: Fred on December 25, 2013, 09:38:57 PM
Pretty amazing isn't it. I hope it survives another year.

Do you know what tree it is?

Oak tree.
They can be up to 200 years old around Northern California.
A very hardy, long lived, species of tree.

For me, i think that's probably the best picture that i have taken.  I like it a lot.
Quite a few people that i know, have a 30 x 20 blow up of it, framed, and hanging in their household.

Fred

Yes it's a beautiful pic. Would look great on a wall. Magnificent trees, oaks. The hills here are full of them.  Hope it can hang in there.

AKcharger

JB400

hemi71x

Needs a restoration.   :lol:

polywideblock

how long till the pom's have bought it ? ;D

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

hemi71x

Quote from: polywideblock on December 26, 2013, 02:45:25 PM

Had to look that one up.  :shruggy:

Pommy or Pom[edit]

The terms pommy, pommie and pom, in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa usually denotes an English person (or, less commonly, people from other parts of the UK).[9] After complaints to the Australian Advertising Standards Board about five advertisements poking fun at "Poms",[10] the Board ruled (in 2006) that these words are not offensive.[11] The New Zealand Broadcasting Standards Authority made a similar ruling in 2010.
There are several folk etymologies for Pommy or Pom. The best-documented of these is that pommy originated as a contraction of "pomegranate".[12][13] According to this explanation, "pomegranate" was Australian rhyming slang for "immigrant".[14] Usage of "pomegranate" for English people may have been strengthened by a belief in Australia that sunburn occurred more frequently among English immigrants, turning those with fair skin the colour of pomegranates.[15] Another explanation – now generally considered to be a false etymology – was that "pom" or "pommy" were derived from an acronym such as POM ("Prisoner of Millbank"), POME ("Prisoner of Mother England") or POHMS ("Prisoner Of Her Majesty's Service").[16] However, there is no evidence that such terms, or their acronyms, were used in Australia when "pom" and "pommy" entered use there. Another folk etymology suggests that the term was derived from the word "pompous".[citation needed]

Fred

Quote from: hemi71x on December 26, 2013, 03:24:15 PM
Quote from: polywideblock on December 26, 2013, 02:45:25 PM

Had to look that one up.  :shruggy:

Pommy or Pom[edit]

The terms pommy, pommie and pom, in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa usually denotes an English person (or, less commonly, people from other parts of the UK).[9] After complaints to the Australian Advertising Standards Board about five advertisements poking fun at "Poms",[10] the Board ruled (in 2006) that these words are not offensive.[11] The New Zealand Broadcasting Standards Authority made a similar ruling in 2010.
There are several folk etymologies for Pommy or Pom. The best-documented of these is that pommy originated as a contraction of "pomegranate".[12][13] According to this explanation, "pomegranate" was Australian rhyming slang for "immigrant".[14] Usage of "pomegranate" for English people may have been strengthened by a belief in Australia that sunburn occurred more frequently among English immigrants, turning those with fair skin the colour of pomegranates.[15] Another explanation – now generally considered to be a false etymology – was that "pom" or "pommy" were derived from an acronym such as POM ("Prisoner of Millbank"), POME ("Prisoner of Mother England") or POHMS ("Prisoner Of Her Majesty's Service").[16] However, there is no evidence that such terms, or their acronyms, were used in Australia when "pom" and "pommy" entered use there. Another folk etymology suggests that the term was derived from the word "pompous".[citation needed]

:lol:  You didn't have to go to all that trouble for me..........I already knew it.