News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

Going to Fomoso for the nostalgia drags this weekend. Hoping to get in the eights.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

gtx6970

From a recent vacation to visit my sister in law.
The view from her patio. Camera in one hand, ice cold adult beverage in the other

gtx6970

A few views of the Grand Canyon . We sure have some beautiful country to see
Hands down the best trip I have ever takennnn bar none.

Fred

I have practically the same pics (taken on one of our visits). It's a jaw dropping experience to stand in front of all that splendour.
It's one thing to view it on a post card but quite another to view it in person. AWESOME!  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

twodko

Yogi and Booboo are in-bear-ably cute!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Drache

Quote from: twodko on September 06, 2014, 11:48:49 AM
Yogi and Booboo are in-bear-ably cute!

I was about to shoot the bear in the first set until one of the three cubs popped their head up. The second bear was a little too small although legal to shoot. The third bear which I didn't get pictures of since I was going to shoot it walked behind a hill and by the time I got there was gone.  :brickwall:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

twodko

Would you have eaten/donated the meat and made use of the hide?

Drache

Quote from: twodko on September 06, 2014, 06:18:25 PM
Would you have eaten/donated the meat and made use of the hide?

I only hunt for the meat. I'm not a trophy hunter.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

twodko

AKcharger

4cruzin

I decided I would add a couple pics to this thread that I took as I think I read that is a requirement . . . .
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

TruckDriver

The asphalt plant this morning.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bakerhillpins

The annual VFR list gathering in New England sent myself and 3 other old friends into Maine for a 400mi day trip on our "vintage" VFR750s. This was taken at the apex of our loop just south of Oquossoc, Maine, in the Rangeley area. As much as these panorama shots are cool they just can't do the view justice. Awesome day with old friends!

Here is a direct link to the scenic overlook where the photo was taken..  
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Oquossoc,+Rangeley,+ME/@44.8383734,-70.7103437,258m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x4cb13a0dd622f59f:0xac143f1b2b6431e4

The pic is of Mooselookmeguntic Lake. Yea, try to say that 3 times fast.   :eek2: :smilielol:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Musicman

Quote from: bakerhillpins on September 19, 2014, 07:37:03 AM
The annual VFR list gathering in New England sent myself and 3 other old friends into Maine for a 400mi day trip on our "vintage" VFR750s. This was taken at the apex of our loop just south of Oquossoc, Maine, in the Rangeley area.

Wow... You guys were really up in there a bit.  :cheers:

Nice shot  :2thumbs:

twodko

Gorgeous........especially like the reticle shot.

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71charger_fan

Entrance to the Diplomatic Enclave in Islamabad during the latest round of protests.

Drache

Driving home after hunting I spotted these two little youths on the side of the road.

I stopped to take pictures of them and they started walking towards me.

Stopped to scratch an itch. The other one heard a vehicle on the other side of the valley.

Closer and closer

They weren't scared of me at all

Sure look cute when they are that young. Shortly after this picture a vehicle came across the bridge and scared them up the mountain side.

Picture I took of them from the other side of the Valley. Sure hope they survive the winter.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

dyslexic teddybear

skip68

That's a cool picture drache.    :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Musicman

Here's a few from last week...