News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

el dub

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dyslexic teddybear

Drache

Quote from: TruckDriver on November 29, 2015, 04:56:45 PM
What is that? ^^^

High Tension power line pylons in the Ukraine hit by a tank shell. They later collapsed and knocked out power to the area.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

el dub

That right. and that is some of that military grade aluminum they build those fords out of.

el dub

el dub

birdsandbees

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

el dub

JB400

I think it was mentioned in this thread somewhere that the person posting the picture is required to take the picture.

ws23rt

Quote from: JB400 on December 02, 2015, 06:55:24 PM
I think it was mentioned in this thread somewhere that the person posting the picture is required to take the picture.

It could be in the title of the thread? :scratchchin: :lol:

el dub

Pic of the day by me. Didn't see any requirements. But that's cool. Do you want me to delete them. Its no problem to do that. Just say the word. Is JB400 the internet police?

JB400

There's no need to get on your high horse unless you're willing to get bucked off, dub.  It was just a friendly reminder of what has already been mentioned in this thread already by Troy.  Your pix are fine, but for future reference, you should post pix of things that you have taken.

el dub

Not a problem. I'm not on my high horse. If I do get on it I will take a picture of it.  :2thumbs:

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Bob T

Lets dust this thread off again....
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mytur Binsdirti

Fred

Quote from: ws23rt on December 02, 2015, 06:59:48 PM
Quote from: JB400 on December 02, 2015, 06:55:24 PM

It could be in the title of the thread? :scratchchin: :lol:

I didn't know this either when I first started posting pics here (as I didn't go all the way back to the beginning) and was promptly set right which is why I asked the creator of this thread to include the words ....."by you" so that there can be no more misunderstanding.
Thought it solved the problem.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

TruckDriver

Thanks. You should see if you can get it  ;)
PETE

draftingmonkey