News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: TruckDriver on February 04, 2016, 05:13:50 PM
Thanks. You should see if you can get it  ;)
Would if I could. That pic is a few years old, the car is gone & that yard is cleaned out now. It was on the back property of some glass business.
Here's another one, behind a body shop in 2006. You're welcome to swipe these pics too, if you'd like. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

Thanks Grant!  :cheers: I should of bought your old '70 Charger when I had the chance, but life had other ideas  :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Mytur Binsdirti

keepat

Charger_Fan

Quote from: TruckDriver on February 05, 2016, 03:52:28 PM
Thanks Grant!  :cheers: I should of bought your old '70 Charger when I had the chance, but life had other ideas  :P
Oh, I know ALL about that, believe me! :brickwall:
Keepat...WTF? What's the story on that one?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

keepat

Quote from: Charger_Fan on February 05, 2016, 11:05:47 PM

That is a new 65 Fleming I offloaded at the port of Baltimore this past Monday. And that is the Francis Scott Key bridge in the background, the body of water is where the battle took place that inspired him to write our national anthem.  Sorry for the history lesson, I thought it was kind of cool.
Pat

Charger_Fan

Quote from: keepat on February 06, 2016, 09:16:25 AM
Quote from: Charger_Fan on February 05, 2016, 11:05:47 PM

That is a new 65 Fleming I offloaded at the port of Baltimore this past Monday. And that is the Francis Scott Key bridge in the background, the body of water is where the battle took place that inspired him to write our national anthem.  Sorry for the history lesson, I thought it was kind of cool.
Pat
That IS pretty cool! :2thumbs:

GreenMachine

Barn Owl Rescued from a barb wire fence.
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

GreenMachine

Before the rescue

Charger_Fan

Poor little guy. Was his right wing broken?

GreenMachine

Surprisingly no, just worn raw from struggling for however many hours. I had to cut the barb wire to get the owl loose. I took it to a wildlife rescue a few miles away.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: GreenMachine on February 10, 2016, 04:22:22 AM
Surprisingly no, just worn raw from struggling for however many hours. I had to cut the barb wire to get the owl loose. I took it to a wildlife rescue a few miles away.
Good on you! :cheers:

Better put in a pic for today...
From last summer, after some putz lit the back side of our mountain on fire. :rotz:

Musicman

A Barred Owl stuck in a fence... never seen that one before.  :rotz:
Kudos to you my friend, helping him out and getting him to the right people.  :cheers:

Charger_Fan

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Drache

View from my hotel room after recovery from surgery this morning

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

b5blue

71charger_fan

Carroll Creek in downtown Frederick, MD

Dans 68

We just got back from a week in Iceland. Here is a 2-part 360 degree picture of the area we went lave tube cave crawling. A lot warmer underground, but still freezing. Wife is in the red jacket. Very cool (literally).  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

keepat

Picked up another new Fleming today
Pat

Derwud

When you work at a Car company.
1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981

Derwud

Colorful Chickens we have in our Hood. Pasadena, CA

Derwud

71charger_fan

Can't wait for consistent decent weather to put some miles on these.

Drache

Took my niece out shooting today

Then on the way home we spotted this cutey

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire