News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69Coronet

Before and after
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

ck1

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 05, 2007, 08:54:42 PM
New shooting lane.  See the dark spot left of center.  hacked a couple trees and now in the second pic...this is what we see. :yesnod:
what you hoping a deer will be in there during hunting season so you can shot? you guys road hunters?
CJK

ck1

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 05, 2007, 09:16:14 PM
I hate you! :icon_smile_big:
second batch today.............just had to tee's you mike :P two more to go, mmmm deer :yesnod: :D
CJK

mikepmcs

CK,
no....we don't heater hunt.  his stand is way back there in the woods but the deer really like to gather and cross over that road in the other picture.   I'm guessing the shot would be in the 150-250 range depending on where they cross.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

R2

My son nick,,,,and puppy Gracie

Miny snow man.......compliments of my kids.....

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: ck1 on May 05, 2007, 10:42:18 PM
second batch today.............just had to tee's you mike :P two more to go, mmmm deer :yesnod: :D

Those look damn good.  How does one get his hands on deer meat if he happens to live downtown and doesn't hunt?  They don't sell it at my supermarket, but I happen to know there are about as many deer in this state as there are people (enough to hit with your motorcycle at least).  Seems like it should be more readily available...

mikepmcs

Vainglory, I wouldn't suggest hitting it with your bike, but maybe a tahoe or suv of some kind might be the only way from what you have explained.  If I had some I'd take it to a seafood market and have them ice it and ship it to you.  I actually might be able to accomodate you.  I have a buddy that has all kinds of deer meat.  I might ask him tomorrow if he'll come off some so you can taste it.  People around here like to hoard this stuff, it's like gold so to speak.

I'll let you know.

v/r
Mike

70charger_boy

What's wrong with this picture?  I'll give you a hint it's in New York City

70charger_boy

mikepmcs

Maybe a couple things missing?? Is that where you are going with this?

v/r
Mike

70charger_boy

Quote from: mikepmcs on May 06, 2007, 05:33:00 PM
Maybe a couple things missing?? Is that where you are going with this?

v/r
Mike

Sadly yes, Mike

MorePwr

My weekend

MorePwr

more

MorePwr

more

MorePwr

last one

ck1

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on May 06, 2007, 03:47:41 PM
Quote from: ck1 on May 05, 2007, 10:42:18 PM

Those look damn good.  How does one get his hands on deer meat if he happens to live downtown and doesn't hunt?  They don't sell it at my supermarket, but I happen to know there are about as many deer in this state as there are people (enough to hit with your motorcycle at least).  Seems like it should be more readily available...
selling game meat is illage in most states I think because it incurages poaching..........but I  think if you try a Indian reservation you can get it from there...make sure package is properly marked that it came from a Indian reservation because if you caught with untagged meat without a hunting licence you could get in big trouble............
CJK

ck1

Quote from: MorePwr on May 06, 2007, 09:29:59 PM
My weekend
LOL that looks like Seattle and cabin creek near snoqualmie pass? am I right?  did you check for morels? its a good mushroom that grows by the cotton woods up there......nice mole trails too :icon_smile_big:
CJK

Forza

Looks like your breaking in the new truck pretty good MorePwr! Great pics

ck1

we have a fairly large infestation of bugs on our x-mas tree farm........took pictures today :icon_smile_angry:
CJK

MorePwr

Quote from: ck1 on May 06, 2007, 10:29:08 PM
My weekend
LOL that looks like Seattle and cabin creek near snoqualmie pass? am I right?  did you check for morels? its a good mushroom that grows by the cotton woods up there......nice mole trails too :icon_smile_big:

How in the hell did you get the location from those pics ? :o right on the money. still a bit early for the morels.

MorePwr

Quote from: Forza on May 06, 2007, 10:31:27 PM
Looks like your breaking in the new truck pretty good MorePwr! Great pics

yup, no drive way monsters here....thanks

Forza

Holy smokes, yeah I'd say thats a wee bit of a problem. What kind of bugs are those? Can't say I've seen those around here.

MorePwr

Quote from: ck1 on May 06, 2007, 10:33:37 PM
we have a fairly large infestation of bugs on our x-mas tree farm........took pictures today :icon_smile_angry:

Ouch! are those going to hurt your crop?....... north bend?

ck1

Quote from: MorePwr on May 06, 2007, 10:36:00 PM
Quote from: ck1 on May 06, 2007, 10:29:08 PM
My weekend

How in the hell did you get the location from those pics ? :o right on the money. still a bit early for the morels.
well, the picture in Seattle looks like were my aunt and uncle use to live although I haven't been there since I was a kid, but just looks familiar......they lived on a hill like that on a corner, big house with some furs and I think a nut tree............was just a kid............I have some what of a photographic memory  all though I was wrong earlier about a farm house :icon_smile_big:  cabin creek was easy for we picked mushrooms many years there.....they kind of logged off the good mushroom area..........they still pop through the snow....true morels :D......I know it sounds silly but power lines gave it away too....live in the snoqualmie valley all my life and know area all around very well......that side road you got stuck on looks like the one we use to walk down about a 1/4 mile down on the right..........goes way back to the river and power lines...........use to be a old bridge that crosses that river thats been out for years.......use to and maybe still is a good hunting area :D
CJK