News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonfromIKILLYA

oh dude!  that is sooooo sweet!  is it really for sale? 
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

ck1

I don't get it? whats so special about that album?
CJK

ck1

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 17, 2007, 01:11:53 PM
:drool5:
how u cook that steak Brock? in the microwave? I'm gonna have to give you some lessons on how to cook meat :nana:
CJK

Manfred318

Quote from: jasonfromIKILLYA on June 20, 2007, 07:46:35 PM
Honestly I dont know yet. Actually its the only one Ive ever seen.
Quote from: ck1 on June 20, 2007, 09:26:33 PM
It excepitionally rare. Their were only several hundred pressed on Feburary 29th Records in 1989, which was before the band was sued by Kraft foods and was made to change their name to Green Jelly.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: Manfred318 on June 20, 2007, 09:52:59 PM
Quote from: jasonfromIKILLYA on June 20, 2007, 07:46:35 PM
Honestly I dont know yet. Actually its the only one Ive ever seen.
Quote from: ck1 on June 20, 2007, 09:26:33 PM
It excepitionally rare. Their were only several hundred pressed on Feburary 29th Records in 1989, which was before the band was sued by Kraft foods and was made to change their name to Green Jelly.

ah yes.  one of my first bands used to cover "3 little pigs".  great times.....
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

hemi68charger

Mine...  A day in Iraq....

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: Manfred318 on June 20, 2007, 07:19:41 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on June 20, 2007, 02:19:23 PM
Quote from: Manfred318 on June 19, 2007, 11:27:05 PM
Here some pics of the new-fangled technology I use.

I wan't that Green Jello vinyl man, what will you trade me for it? :scratchchin:
My left nut is out of the question.
I don't know. What did you have in mind? Thanks alot, I really could have used a left nut. :icon_smile_big: I just got it yesterday actually. Here are a few more pics fo ya. :yesnod:

Is there any vinyl you are looking for? You must have a good record shop out your way. Nice find man ! :yesnod:
I was really just kidding around.That is a real nice piece to add to your collection ! :METAL:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

NYCMille

Jason - dude, you have a PM!

Manfred318

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on June 21, 2007, 07:07:37 AM
Quote from: Manfred318 on June 20, 2007, 07:19:41 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on June 20, 2007, 02:19:23 PM
Quote from: Manfred318 on June 19, 2007, 11:27:05 PM
Here some pics of the new-fangled technology I use.

I want that Green Jello vinyl man, what will you trade me for it? :scratchchin:
My left nut is out of the question.
I don't know. What did you have in mind? Thanks alot, I really could have used a left nut. :icon_smile_big: I just got it yesterday actually. Here are a few more pics for ya. :yesnod:

Is there any vinyl you are looking for? You must have a good record shop out your way. Nice find man ! :yesnod:
I was really just kidding around.That is a real nice piece to add to your collection ! :METAL:
I'm always looking to pick up some vinyl, usually whatever I happen to come across that I like. The only particular thing I'm actually looking for :scope: is some Pantera: (Metal Magic or Power Metal), Metallica: Creeping Death E.P (Colored vinyl) Jump in the Fire (Red vinyl) or some NWOBHM stuff. I usually buy most of my vinyl on line because, their is one record store here in town that has been open and run by the same person since 1959 that mostly sells country and gospel albums. On a good day if you have a few hours to kill digging around you can find some rock/metal albums.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

BMOTOXSTAR

Ah,
I am holding onto my Pantera & Metallica vinyl. I am trying to sell of my Scorpions collection. :yesnod:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

jasonfromIKILLYA

I had no idea we had so many metalheads here!!  right on dudes!

Wheels of Terror

Sorry about the Summit pic. Here it is......
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

Wheels of Terror

More from Summit in Georgia......
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
2009 Dodge Avenger

Wheels of Terror

I know it didn't happen exactly today.  :lol:
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
2009 Dodge Avenger

Brock Samson

68chrgrwife

nope  that one didn't have flames
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

hemigeno

Some pictures of a 20,000 square foot floor slab we had poured today on one of my construction projects.  That flatwork contractor has some pretty cool toys...

70charger_boy

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: hemigeno on June 21, 2007, 05:50:56 PM
Some pictures of a 20,000 square foot floor slab we had poured today on one of my construction projects.  That flatwork contractor has some pretty cool toys...

Those are some sweet toys.I helped a pal do some concrete work and man was that some tough labor! He would love to have one of those finishing machines. Cool pic's.
I wish I had a garage as big as that cement pad they are pouring! :yesnod: That's some big$  :Twocents:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

Here is a pic of my pals & I the other day.  :yesnod:
We do not get to ride much anymore, gettin old, family, Mopar hobby, but when we do we have a blast!
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

PocketThunder

Quote from: hemigeno on June 21, 2007, 05:50:56 PM

I used to drive one of those twin power trowels back in my concrete days.  they are hard to get used to at first.  and i've never seen that leveling screed machine before, that would have been nice to have.   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ck1

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on June 21, 2007, 08:55:25 PM
We do not get to ride much anymore, gettin old, family, Mopar hobby, but when we do we have a blast!
If your getting that old u shouldn't be going off jumps like that :scratchchin: :nana: :eek2:
CJK

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: ck1 on June 21, 2007, 10:56:04 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on June 21, 2007, 08:55:25 PM
If your getting that old u shouldn't be going off jumps like that :scratchchin: :nana: :eek2:

That is what my wife says. She thinks i should give up the dirt bikes & buy a Harley. I will be 33 this year and I think I have about 5 more years of Motocross left in me, unless I have another big crash! :yesnod:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Bob

My cat ruining easter. :smilielol: It still had the blade of grass in it's mouth when he nabbed it. Yes, rabbits die with there eyes open.

Charger_Fan

That's one small wabbit!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)