News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1carcrazyguy

Quote from: 70charger_boy on June 28, 2007, 06:29:34 AM
Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on June 27, 2007, 10:49:24 PM
How about this one.  :eek2: 

That should be listed on funny pics.  Picture of the day should be pictures that you took and not downloaded on the internet :popcrn:

Sorry officer, I did not realize I was breaking the law. :patrol:

Can I count this one even though I took it a couple of months ago?? :shruggy:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on June 28, 2007, 08:32:23 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on June 28, 2007, 06:29:34 AM
Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on June 27, 2007, 10:49:24 PM
How about this one.  :eek2: 

That should be listed on funny pics.  Picture of the day should be pictures that you took and not downloaded on the internet :popcrn:

Sorry officer, I did not realize I was breaking the law. :patrol:

Can I count this one even though I took it a couple of months ago?? :shruggy:

no, you are in big trouble

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

70charger_boy

Charger_Fan

Quote from: AKcharger on June 28, 2007, 07:47:05 PM
From Kunsan Air Base Korea...NOT swiped from the web

KEWL!! :coolgleamA:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mauibarber

68chrgrwife

wow mauibarber that is one awesome view.....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Ponch ®

After a car chase in Holland.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on June 29, 2007, 01:39:19 PM

No kidding!!  :o    :o   When do we move to Hawaii again?  :ahum: Get me 4 tickets 68chrgrwife. :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

68chrgrwife

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 29, 2007, 01:58:10 PM

No kidding!!  :o    :o   When do we move to Hawaii again?  :ahum: Get me 4 tickets 68chrgrwife. :yesnod:

Hey when we we together in Hawaii?  I think hubby might have a little issue about that.  Plus, I've tried to get hubby to get stationed out there, but he says no.  I've never been ther and would love to visit sometime.  I have a friend who used to live there and another who has timeshare there and is there every 4 years!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

73dodge

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on June 29, 2007, 02:00:30 PM

Hey when we we together in Hawaii?  I think hubby might have a little issue about that.  Plus, I've tried to get hubby to get stationed out there, but he says no.  I've never been ther and would love to visit sometime.  I have a friend who used to live there and another who has timeshare there and is there every 4 years!

I have a Navy buddy that was stationed out there he loved it but said it was super expensive to live there and he is an Lt. CMDR
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 73dodge on June 29, 2007, 02:17:39 PM

I have a Navy buddy that was stationed out there he loved it but said it was super expensive to live there and he is an Lt. CMDR

Yeah I heard that too.  I was also told it is like $8 for a gallon of milk out there...forget that...I wouldn't drink milk ever again.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

73dodge

Okay guys here are my pics taken this week, sorry cell phone camera.

BUT a in honor of shakey a virtual BEER to the first person who can guess where I was this past week by the PICS I am posting..............

I'll give you a hint, you Canadian guys better be the ones to figure this out....................
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Ponch ®

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on June 29, 2007, 02:21:00 PM

Yeah I heard that too.  I was also told it is like $8 for a gallon of milk out there...forget that...I wouldn't drink milk ever again.

heh...I already pay about $6 per gallon of "milk"

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Musicman

Quote from: 73dodge on June 29, 2007, 02:39:59 PM

BUT a in honor of shakey a virtual BEER to the first person who can guess where I was this past week by the PICS I am posting..............

I'll give you a hint, you Canadian guys better be the ones to figure this out....................

The MOOSEHEAD Beer Brewery

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Ponch ® on June 29, 2007, 03:04:27 PM

Yeah I used to drink Silk too so I know how expensive that stuff is.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

73dodge

Quote from: Musicman on June 29, 2007, 03:30:15 PM

there is a lot of moosehead beer there but what city was I in?

That will give it away..................

Ponch ®

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on June 29, 2007, 03:35:27 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on June 29, 2007, 03:04:27 PM

Yeah I used to drink Silk too so I know how expensive that stuff is.

I don't like it that much, but the real stuff (which I love) doesn't exactly sit too well.

Gotta have my Corn Flakes every morning though...so I have to have them with Silk.

Spike

Red sky's from last night.

The70RT

I won :icon_smile_big: this time.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Musicman

Quote from: 73dodge on June 29, 2007, 04:04:50 PM

Saint John , New Brunswick

73dodge

Quote from: Musicman on June 29, 2007, 06:49:35 PM
Quote from: 73dodge on June 29, 2007, 04:04:50 PM

Saint John , New Brunswick

ding ding ding

beer for musicman

:cheers:

Musicman

Hey Thanks!!! I like beer a lot, especially when it's a properly poured glass of FRANZIKANER HEFEWEISSE.  :drool5:

:cheers:

Brock Samson

summer afternoon  :yesnod:

NorwayCharger

Me and my wife was out driving today, and i had to take a pic.

AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

NorwayCharger

Quote from: NorwayCharger on July 01, 2007, 03:25:45 PM
Me and my wife was out driving today, and i had to take a pic.

Some more
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com