News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocky

My daughter wants to be a ballerina-princess-ninja.   ;D

Sledge57

Nordlingen Germany from a couple years ago.

This wall surrounds the city, for protection....

Notice the dates, maybe someone who speaks German will translate....

Another view from a top the highest church tower in the city, you can see the wall again.....

Doug
POS Pedal Car
Best to Date: 11.93 @ 113.41

POS Pedal Car Vid

69Coronet

Train Watching in Rochelle IL
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

69Coronet

more from Rochelle

69Coronet

Rochelle

1carcrazyguy

Here is a picture that I took in 2004.  I must say the view was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL... :yesnod:

Charger_Fan

NorwayCharger...Thanks Man! Those are really cool pics, tell your wife to wave next time, so we know it's really her. :lol:

Quote from: Rocky on July 01, 2007, 07:04:14 PM
My daughter wants to be a ballerina-princess-ninja.   ;D
Of course, you're gonna hang onto those for say... ummm...10 to 12 years? Ya know, for a little blackmail, should the need arise? :D

This is the night shot from the mountain fire a few days ago. ::)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Arthu®

A little trip through Luxembourg into Germany yesterday delivering a 1000 mobile phones. Not really of the day but it was yesterday afternoon/evening/night.
#1 is coming out of Germany into Luxembourg overseeing the valley and sunset.
#2 is a forest on the border of Germany and Luxembourg.
#3 the end of the rainbow, didn't see a pot of gold though.
#4 is the absolute topspeed of a Volkswagen LT 28
Striving for world domination since 1986

TruckDriver

Quote from: Arthu® on July 05, 2007, 03:17:08 AM

What is that in MPH? About 125 :shruggy:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

timmy

god i bet it is fun going that fast

Arthu®

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on July 05, 2007, 04:57:11 AM

Nah just over 105mph but the thing isn't made for those speeds, btw this is what the LT looks like as you probably don't have them over there. Btw that speed was going downhill and it was hitting the rev limiter. I believe with the ratio's and tires on that LT that was absolutely the fastest it can go.

Charger_Fan

A couple pics of my super expensive, ultra high tech pitman shaft seal removal tool. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 05, 2007, 09:41:36 AM
A couple pics of my super expensive, ultra high tech pitman shaft seal removal tool. :D

wOW IS THAT TOOL GOLD PLATED!!?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dodgecharger-fan

This is DFW airport this past Friday.

That's not my plane. My plane was 3 hours late...

Lowprofile

Quote from: Arthu® on July 05, 2007, 06:08:01 AM

Nah just over 105mph but the thing isn't made for those speeds, btw this is what the LT looks like as you probably don't have them over there. Btw that speed was going downhill and it was hitting the rev limiter. I believe with the ratio's and tires on that LT that was absolutely the fastest it can go.

Hey Arthur, we have them over here, they call them "Sprinters" by Dodge.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

charger490

At the Finger Lakes racrtrack the 4th in new york

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Lowprofile on July 05, 2007, 02:48:06 PM

Also known as a Talivan       :icon_smile_big:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Arthu®

Quote from: Lowprofile on July 05, 2007, 02:48:06 PM

Actually that is what we here call (except for the ugly grille) a Mercedes Sprinter. The LT shares the same floores and from the cabin to the rear panels. The front and the taillights/doors are completely different. But the basis is the same though.

Arthur

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 05, 2007, 10:14:13 AM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 05, 2007, 09:41:36 AM

wOW IS THAT TOOL GOLD PLATED!!?
Even better, it's Chalcopyrite. :D

Quote from: The70RT on July 05, 2007, 12:43:44 PM
How much are they :D?
One Million dollars! ;D

1carcrazyguy

A real life CLIFFHANGER..... :faint:  I said....... :nono: But she thought it would be fun.. :brickwall:..I think it was a  :badidea:  But she is still  :ricky: about the whole ordeal. :faint:   :icon_smile_blackeye:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on July 06, 2007, 11:07:40 PM
A real life CLIFFHANGER..... :faint:  I said....... :nono: But she thought it would be fun.. :brickwall:..I think it was a  :badidea:  But she is still  :ricky: about the whole ordeal. :faint:   :icon_smile_blackeye:

whoa, what the heck,  that is cool pic, looks like the waterfall goes down and down into mist,  what is the black smoke cloud looking thing in lower left?  is that regular mountain climbing gear? 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

1carcrazyguy

Sorry it took me a while to reply.   I had to ask my wife since she is the one hanging off the cliff.  :faint:  Pic was taken on her spring break trip this year.   She said the black area in the lower corner is likely a camera strap or someone hand (which had a glove on).    Here is a pic as they were hiking up.   

ck1

had a dead tree removed today.................
CJK

ck1

more :popcrn:
CJK