News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: Arthu® on July 29, 2007, 01:38:51 PM
And this was thursday this week, had a job after work to deliver 500 new Samsung phones to Trier, Germany. Safira wanted to go with me on a little road trip. She was soo bored after 2 hours that she made over 200 pictures. Here are 4. The first is of the cargo, than Safira so bored she started taking pictures of herself, than me doing what I do best and than Saf on a hill in the sunny south of Germany.

Spent quite a bit of time in Trier. Beautiful city, great people.
Bob

Charger_Fan

So I'm driving home from work the other day & spot my car's TWIN on the side of the road for sale, went back the next morning with a camera. :lol:

There's lots of twins to lots of cars out there, but not necessarily this particular model...at least not where I am. The only differences were this one was an automatic, had no driving lights & more of a standard front bumper.
The clearcoat's even faded & peeling like mine! :smilielol: (mine's on the left)

Sorry for putting car pics in this thread, I didn't want to start a new thread just for this. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ck1

little mt. biking trip ;D
CJK

1carcrazyguy

Here is a cool sky pic from my last Charger hunt!  :2thumbs:

1carcrazyguy

I took this pic as I was driving across the bay bridge a few days ago after dropping my wife off at work.   

70charger_boy

I took this today.  It's a pic of my hero John Force at the Tasca Ford car show

Charger_Fan

Part of today's 15 minute hail storm.

Another 15 minutes later, the sun came out & dried everything up. :shruggy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69bronzeT5

Nickelback in concert on the 12th :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

BigBlockSam

hotdog

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 09, 2007, 02:36:42 PMThe clearcoat's even faded & peeling like mine! :smilielol: (mine's on the left)

Ya think?  Its a good thing you cleared that up.. i would have thought you drove around with "for sale" written across your windshield!   :nana:    :slap:    :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

did ya try your keys to see if they worked?..  :smilielol:

DodgeChargerNeeded

My sons 1st birthday was today so I thought this pic was appropriate. He loves Chocolate cake with Vanilla ice cream if you couldn't tell.
Jeff

70charger_boy

It's hard to tell with all the chocolate on his face, but he looks like a baby david letterman. :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

nope,.. i couldn't tell...  :shruggy:  :smilielol: that pic is FANTASTIC!  :smilielol:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: DodgeChargerNeeded on August 27, 2007, 11:53:04 PM
My sons 1st birthday was today so I thought this pic was appropriate. He loves Chocolate cake with Vanilla ice cream if you couldn't tell.

:smilielol:    I wonder how he knows if he likes it or not?  does any of it actually make it into his mouth?    :lol:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

4forty

Mount Washington Auto Road, Part of Last week's New Hampshire Vaca. A little more intense than expected, stopped 4 times down mountain to cool overheated/smoking brakes, scary.  /cog railway on Mountain

Khyron

All I can think of when I see that last pic is...

"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can" :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

4forty

a few more, radiator water refills up the mountain, 1869 cog steam engine close-up

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 27, 2007, 04:46:26 PM
did ya try your keys to see if they worked?..  :smilielol:
No, but the thought crossed my mind a couple days later. ;D

Quote from: 4forty on August 28, 2007, 11:20:18 AM
1869 cog steam engine close-up
Is that thing actually running, or do they just have a steam hose hooked to it for effect? :scope:

Sinister68

Lake Tahoe and Ponderosa pictures.  The Ponderosa is no longer there   :'(

Definitely one of the most beautiful places on Earth!  :icon_smile_cool:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

4forty

yeah it's running...bringing people up & down the mountain a few times a day since the late 1800's!

Musicman

I was up on Mount Washington myself just a month or so back... It was almost 90 degrees at the base, but there was still some snow on the ground at the summit... it was 37 degrees, and the wind was blowing a steady 47mph... all in all, a pretty calm day for Mount Washington.

The70RT

I was at Kansas Speedway over the weekend. I got to criuse the track :icon_smile_big: Check out the old Plymouth pace car.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SeattleCharger

Aww man, that looks like fun!   I bet that was a blast. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us