News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

great name on that car    :icon_smile_big:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

1carcrazyguy

A pic from the center of the Earth.  :2thumbs:

1carcrazyguy

A picture from my wifes trip to Kenya. Hippos!! :lol:

1carcrazyguy

Another pic from Kenya...the Bat cave :smilielol:

69bronzeT5

The last snowfall :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

CharlieCharger

A picture of work at night
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Brock Samson

i guess in this case i would be a "Picture from last Night"..
This guy was out with his homemade telescope sharing peeks at the moon...

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Brock Samson on January 16, 2008, 11:41:32 AM
i guess in this case i would be a "Picture from last Night"..
This guy was out with his homemade telescope sharing peeks at the moon...

Brock, you look like too much of a tree hugger to be driving that Charger man   :slap: 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

kidsixpack

Wow nice stuff!

KIDSIXPACK
www.sixpacksuperbee.homestead.com
http://www.scatpack.com/cgi-bin/arppro/rankem.cgi?id=scoolsbe
69 1/2 Super Bee V2 buckets console 4spd with radio delete.
1987 Grand National Low miles original
1989 TTA Low miles light mods
95 Lightning Light mods
95 Bronco Sport low miles Lifted light mods

Brock Samson

did a ride today around the bay...

Brock Samson

there's your cheap walmart stuff, these container ships come in several times a day...

SeattleCharger

Alcatraz,  whoa,  I just saw that movie with kevin bacon and christian slater, good movie, and the movie The Rock was playing last month on encore or something, not as good as a movie,    but that line where sean connery says, "Alcatraz is a tourist attraction?"    Have you ever been there Strat?

Here is a sunset up here, winter time sunset, about forty today, no rain.    No sun, but hey, no rain, so nice for here, saw the sun once in about the last month

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

greenrt_se

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The70RT

Quote from: Brock Samson on January 21, 2008, 03:44:47 PM
wait you guys,.. this is quickly turning into a pictures of cars thread...
that ain't right.. post mopar pics up top on the pics of chargers thread... or pics of mopars you took... etc...
but this thread is for non car pics... like the chargers of course,.. sweet! 

Geeeezzze I took the pic of all the Prowlers off. I forgot.....this was off topic. I will be sure it is a bycycle or a boat next time  ::)
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger_Fan

Yeah well, I'm just showing a few lumps in the snow. :icon_smile_tongue:
This was last night at 11:00...it was much deeper when I woke up. :(

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

You could have left it on,.. I wasn't trying to be mean or rude or anything, and I wasn't mad, i was attempting a gentle course correction, before the thread posting went completly off track.. You remember the chicks on charger thread?.. or how about women on wheels?.. I'm still pissed about those threads being totally screwed around.. anyhow,.. no offence intended,..  :shruggy:
  This is one of my latest fossil acquisitions,...
and the first smaller one...

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

"Flickr user OldBones has put together a mosaic of shots of agatized dinosaur bone (bone that has been turned into quartz) at different magnifications."
link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gembone/2205297565/

Back N Black

This pic was taken yesterday in the neighborhood.

Cooperman

My '68 arrived in the UK this week, and one of my oh-so-funny buddies (who just so happens to work at the dockyard) tried to 'break the bad news' about the arrival of my car...

I couldn't breathe for about 30 seconds there!   :RantExplode:

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

skip68

Quote from: Brock Samson on January 21, 2008, 04:55:11 PM
You could have left it on,.. I wasn't trying to be mean or rude or anything, and I wasn't mad, i was attempting a gentle course correction, before the thread posting went completly off track.. You remember the chicks on charger thread?.. or how about women on wheels?.. I'm still pissed about those threads being totally screwed around.. anyhow,.. no offence intended,..  :shruggy:
  This is one of my latest fossil acquisitions,...
and the first smaller one...

Wow Brock! :o What great finds! How did you acquire them? The reason I ask is our 11 1/2 year old boy has wanted to be an Archaeologist/Paleontologist since he was 5 years old. I can't tell you how many rocks, crystal, fossils, etc. that he has! (Lot's)  I'm definitely gonna show him your pics. Got any more? :shruggy:  :2thumbs:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

uud looz

Next to the charger, I love cruising around behind this windshield

Magnumcharger

This little bugger is a regular visitor to my Sister's front lawn in St.George, NB.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

FJMG

Wow Magnumcharger, I've heard of albino moose but I've never seen albino deer.