News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on June 13, 2008, 10:16:54 AM
Weird. Was there ever a pool in that spot?
it looks like there's a bit of an indentation there.

There hasn't been anything there since I moved next door (12 years). I am still trying figure out these UFO pics I took a while back in the same spot  :D
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on June 13, 2008, 10:32:19 AM
Quote from: The70RT on June 12, 2008, 08:40:07 PM
These are in my neighbors yard tonight. Weird circular pattern....maybe a mower spread the spores from the last ones.

Are those Magic Mushrooms? You will have to test & see....... :icon_smile_tongue:

I would really hate to find out  :eek2:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

4forty

Big bug

BigBlockSam

QuoteAre those Magic Mushrooms? You will have to test & see.......   

it's been a long time but i'll be glad to test them out for you......... :whistling:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 15, 2008, 11:00:53 AM
last eve. at the end of our warmest day of the Yr. thus far...
i peeked out the window to the west, and saw the most amazing sunset,..
so I grabbed the camara... over the course of the next ten minutes the light changed and i took about 30 pictures a few of which are here.. Today is expected to be the warmest day of the yr...  :D

Those are really incredible sunset pics brock

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Brock Samson

thanks for saying so,..
the camara could only capture a small part of the sky, and those colors were soooooo much bigger than the pics can capture,.. and the light was changing every minute,.. it was really quite increadable. i have some more pics of various misc. stuff i need to post later after i review and resize...

TruckDriver

Yesterday, the neighbour took his classic "60s modified race car somewhere. I caught these out my bedroom window.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

Last evenings moon.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chris G.

Check out the sun in the water.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: hey,.. what happened to the other replies?..  :shruggy:

TruckDriver

Quote from: Brock Samson on June 16, 2008, 08:09:20 PM
   :scratchchin: hey,.. what happened to the other replies?..  :shruggy:

Don't feel bad, I rarely get any either :P
PETE

70charginglizard

Just posted this on my trip report but it was my favorite pic from our trip of my daughter running in the pacific ocean at Seaside Oregon and my official pic of the day-

By kels70charger
70charginglizard

mally69

Woah it almost looks like she is walking on water.   

moparstuart

my kids at a water fall in minnesota
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Chris G.

This guy tried to make the turn, and well...

This happened on RT.1 the other night. RT.1 is a 2 lane road, and this guy had both lanes blocked. I thought the guy would be in panic mode. Instead he and his co-pilots went over to White Castle and got some eats, sat under a tree and were laughing about it. I was in the same Castle lot eating in the car, so I was watching the whole thing.

Chris G.

And the day before. You can see the cab and first box looked untouched. I guess the back box got loose. I never liked those twin trailers. I always thought drivers should get double money for double trailers.  ;)

These pictures were taken 5 hours apart. The first one was me coming home from work, and the next one was me going back to work. Not much changed in those 5 hours.

moparstuart

Quote from: Chris G. on June 17, 2008, 10:31:14 AM
And the day before. You can see the cab and first box looked untouched. I guess the back box got loose. I never liked those twin trailers. I always thought drivers should get double money for double trailers.  ;)
Alot of the motors and transmissions we sell here are shipped in on R&L 

Chris G.

Quote from: moparstuart on June 17, 2008, 10:32:49 AM

It looked like mostly small boxes were being pulled from the box.

This is on 280E. My friend told me this is the steepest incline on any highway this side of the Mississippi. Not sure if that's true, but we have many crashes in this area. I live right behind 280, so I can hear those trucks dropping some gear that makes a god awful noise that can be heard for miles. Not sure what it is exactly, but it's loud.

moparstuart

Quote from: Chris G. on June 17, 2008, 10:38:15 AM

This is on 280E. My friend told me this is the steepest incline on any highway this side of the Mississippi. Not sure if that's true, but we have many crashes in this area. I live right behind 280, so I can hear those trucks dropping some gear that makes a god awful noise that can be heard for miles. Not sure what it is exactly, but it's loud.
Is it the jake brake maybe .  My buisness is right on I-70 we get lots of accidents and loud crashes right out front !  :smilielol:

Chris G.

Quote from: moparstuart on June 17, 2008, 10:41:38 AM
Is it the jake brake maybe .

Good call.  :2thumbs: went to youtube and sure enough there were videos of Jake Brakers.

472 R/T SE

Those Sygma drivers are usually some of the better ones.  That guy flat screwed the pooch on that one.  :rotz:  A blind guy from Washington state could see that.

Are there any runaway truck ramps on that incline?  Or is it just a short stretch?

I ran a show truck years ago out here, new 4 axle Pete pulling a 4 axle 53' flatbed.  The truck run 8" stacks with no mufflers.  Nice deep rumble.  Those Jakes are fine and dandy, it's the Joes that use them in town that irritate me.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69bronzeT5

Quote from: moparstuart on June 17, 2008, 10:41:38 AM
Quote from: Chris G. on June 17, 2008, 10:38:15 AM

Is it the jake brake maybe .  My buisness is right on I-70 we get lots of accidents and loud crashes right out front !  :smilielol:

Yep, sounds like he is talking about the jake brake. I grew up around muscle cars and dump trucks ;)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

The70RT

Sunrise this morning  :icon_smile_cool:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

squeakfinder

Quote from: 70charginglizard on June 17, 2008, 12:01:54 AM
Just posted this on my trip report but it was my favorite pic from our trip of my daughter running in the pacific ocean at Seaside Oregon and my official pic of the day-

Thats one thing nice about the Oregon coast. Lots of great photo opportunity. :2thumbs:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Manfred318

I took these about an hour ago.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.