News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

TUFCAT

CHEVY VS. RAM?

Looks like this age-old question has finally been answered for good.

squeakfinder

Yeah, but the chevy isn't completely dead  is it? :stirthepot:

TUFCAT

in that case.....The Ram only needs a new rear half  :icon_smile_big:

squeakfinder

Looked out my window this mourning and saw this.
We were having real bad wind storms last nite and my neighbors poll building which housed 4 vehicles was picked up and splattered on his other neighbors house....

squeakfinder

To put it a little more into perspective. The building covered those three vehicles pictured. Not one of them got scratched.

squeakfinder

One more  :eek2:

squeakfinder

The other side of the house........

PocketThunder

Quote from: squeakfinder on January 07, 2009, 03:46:49 PM
We were having real bad wind storms last nite and my neighbors poll building which housed 4 vehicles was picked up and splattered on his other neighbors house....

How far are the poles put into the ground?   :o   :o  Up here i think its 5 feet deep.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ranger Max

squeakfinder

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 07, 2009, 05:22:36 PM
Quote from: squeakfinder on January 07, 2009, 03:46:49 PM

How far are the poles put into the ground?   :o   :o  Up here i think its 5 feet deep.

That's the problem. They weren't in the ground. They've been sitting on cement blocks since 1978. So it was an accident waiting to happen.

hemigeno

Quote from: squeakfinder on January 07, 2009, 07:19:13 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on January 07, 2009, 05:22:36 PM
That's the problem. They weren't in the ground. They've been sitting on cement blocks since 1978. So it was an accident waiting to happen.

:o :rotz:

Back N Black

Amazing striped icebergs - Icebergs in the Antarctic area sometimes have stripes, formed by layers of snow that react to different conditions.
- Blue stripes are often created when a crevice in the ice sheet
fills up with meltwater and freezes so quickly that no bubbles form.

- When an iceberg falls into the sea, a layer of salty seawater can
freeze to the underside. If this is rich in algae, it can form a
green stripe.
- Brown, black and yellow lines are caused by sediment, picked up
when the ice sheet grinds downhill towards the sea.

The70RT

Last week.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 21, 2008, 08:33:16 PM
Been doing this all weekend.  I swear every year at this time we get either ice or snow.

I got nothing to offer, but all these pictures and funny comments are great.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

jb666

Quote from: Back N Black on January 08, 2009, 10:15:07 AM

Amazing striped icebergs - Icebergs in the Antarctic area sometimes have stripes, formed by layers of snow that react to different conditions.
- Blue stripes are often created when a crevice in the ice sheet
fills up with meltwater and freezes so quickly that no bubbles form.

- When an iceberg falls into the sea, a layer of salty seawater can
freeze to the underside. If this is rich in algae, it can form a
green stripe.
- Brown, black and yellow lines are caused by sediment, picked up
when the ice sheet grinds downhill towards the sea.

That is awesome!!!

mikepmcs

Here you go.  Anyone wanna tell the controversy surrounding this tower.  I shot this doing well over 60 yesterday out the passenger window.  My camera is bad bad brother man!  Shortly after this shot was taken I flat spotted all 6 of my tires coming to a dead stop in traffic. ::)
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

another one...YEAAAHHHHHH BABY!!!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

charger490

Look at this moose from vanceboro maine

bearbqd

Holy crap, is that a regular size road or an ATV trail? I wish I could judge the scale, but regardless, that Moose is a monster.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

bearbqd

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 25, 2009, 06:05:12 PM
Here you go.  Anyone wanna tell the controversy surrounding this tower.  I shot this doing well over 60 yesterday out the passenger window.  My camera is bad bad brother man!  Shortly after this shot was taken I flat spotted all 6 of my tires coming to a dead stop in traffic. ::)
I think most people know, but just in case, it looks as if this is a giant symbol promoting homosexuality.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

mikepmcs

Quote from: bearbqd on January 26, 2009, 07:29:50 PM
I think most people know, but just in case, it looks as if this is a giant symbol promoting homosexuality.
Nothing to do with that whatsoever.

I'll give a hint, this is the remaining of two towers owned by Boston Gas.  The original was painted very similar to this one. In fact the only reason this one is painted like this is because the first tower with the original art was torn down in 92'.  Keyspan(as far as I know) now owns this gas tower and had it painted almost identical.  They say it's because of the colorful landscape it lends, etc......  IMO, the real reason is in the blue, has something to do with Corita Kent and they just wanted to keep the speculation/truism/popularity alive. 

Oh and I believe the moose was deemed a photoshop quite a few posts/pages ago.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 26, 2009, 08:22:08 PM

Oh and I believe the moose was deemed a photoshop quite a few posts/pages ago.
That's better, because I was almost ready to believe it! :eek2: :lol:

Here's my odometer this morning in my little daily driver.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Dave22443

Got this in an email and figured I'd share

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

mikepmcs

No takers on the trivia question so here is the answer.  Look on the left side of the blue.  Doesn't it look like a profile of maybe like a Vietnam Communist leader like say....Ho Chi Minh? Here's the story if you care to read it.  You've been lernded sumthing 2day. :icon_smile_big:

http://www.dotnews.com/didsheordidntshe.html