News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

if i remember right those were A10's in transformers, i really don't know if it shoots that fast but even a tank can fire rounds every 5 seconds or so if their not changing round types,
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

SeattleCharger

Quote from: mauve66 on July 04, 2009, 03:21:14 PM
if i remember right those were A10's in transformers, i really don't know if it shoots that fast but even a tank can fire rounds every 5 seconds or so if their not changing round types,

thanks    :2thumbs:

Here is the actual scene from transformers on youtube.   I have this movie, is cool with surround sound with sub,

A-10 , says they use 105 sable rounds about 2:20 min. into vid,  cool firefight and airforce scene,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KwiC-JiS8&feature=related

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

mikepmcs

Dang, I just wasted 2.52 hoping I would get to see Megan(old hammer thumbs as I like to call her now)

Pretty good computer stuff going on there though. :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

SeattleCharger

Quote from: mikepmcs on July 04, 2009, 05:57:51 PM
Dang, I just wasted 2.52 hoping I would get to see Megan(old hammer thumbs as I like to call her now)

Pretty good computer stuff going on there though. :2thumbs:

heh,   doublepumper with the ol' camshaft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucIxAgu95UQ

mikepmcs

:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_tongue:

That was classic when he looks over the hood and says "oh my god"   :lol:
I would have to say I most likely would be stumbling all over my words and barely able to function if I were to come across a girl that good looking in person.   :eek2:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

c00nhunterjoe

the c130 scene si nto quite right, the fast paced fire is not the 105, thats the smaller rounds it fires, the 105 takes a few seconds to reload.

c00nhunterjoe

here's a new one for you, this is a true rarity. only 2 left in existance!

BigBlackDodge

The boy or the tank?!?!? :icon_smile_big:

j/k

Looks pre WWI.................hmm

BBD

SeattleCharger

maybe the kid is carrying the plague, that tank thing is to get him behind enemy lines, then they open the hatch,  just look at him, he looks dangerous    j/k

c00nhunterjoe

:smilielol:  easy guys, thats my boy in the drivers seat.

here is another hint for the "antique" guys they may be in here, this is a picture of the drivetrain in this tank. any antique guy should spot the year from this photo.

BigBlackDodge

Flathead merc/Lincoln?

BBD

c00nhunterjoe

yup, they are a pair of linked flat head fords straight out of the ford cars. the tank is an m1918

SeattleCharger

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on July 18, 2009, 10:45:48 PM
yup, they are a pair of linked flat head fords straight out of the ford cars. the tank is an m1918

so that is a picture of 2 seperate straight 4 cylinder, overhead cam engines side by side?   they look like huge displacement 4 cyclynders then,  and a big transmission,  maybe I am not seeing that right,

squeakfinder

One video on youtube that I could find..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNy0ltovis
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

c00nhunterjoe

its 2 seperate engines and transmissions that are semi-connected . one engine per track. one starter to start the pair.
the engines and transmissions are directly out of the ford car.  there are only 2 of these left in the world and the one you see pictured here is 100% origonal. the other has had the origonal drivetrain replaced with jeep components. attached is also a video i shot of us getting it running for veterans day. we ran it on stands because we ran out of time to get it "drivable" the auto tranny's clutches are stuck so rather then risk breaking them we let it go on blocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF3nnBJh7J4

BIRD67

I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Tilar

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on July 19, 2009, 09:07:59 PM
its 2 seperate engines and transmissions that are semi-connected . one engine per track. one starter to start the pair.
the engines and transmissions are directly out of the ford car.  there are only 2 of these left in the world and the one you see pictured here is 100% origonal. the other has had the origonal drivetrain replaced with jeep components. attached is also a video i shot of us getting it running for veterans day. we ran it on stands because we ran out of time to get it "drivable" the auto tranny's clutches are stuck so rather then risk breaking them we let it go on blocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF3nnBJh7J4

Man that's pretty cool.  :2thumbs:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

hemi-hampton

The 9 mile Bridge at 1-75 by my house right after it got hit by 18 wheeler fuel tanker that exploded. The Bridge collapsed & the fire got very Intense. In my Picture the fire was pretty much put out compared to what it looked like a hour earlier. :o  LEON.

SeattleCharger

Where abouts do you live?    The I-75 runs through Saginaw Michigan, if I remember right, where my grandpa and some of my aunts and uncles and cousins live.  

edit:  now I see you live in Detroit,  :icon_smile_wink:

69*F5*SE

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

SeattleCharger

Ghoste

I can see the movie now, "Attack of the 50 Foot Pussy".  Oh wait, I think it's been done?

69*F5*SE

Quote from: Ghoste on July 23, 2009, 10:14:39 AM
I can see the movie now, "Attack of the 50 Foot Pussy".  Oh wait, I think it's been done?

LMAO  :smilielol: