News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

Here's a cool Pic my sister sent me.  LEON.

bearbqd

Our beautiful, historic Harpers Ferry from across the river on the cliffs of Maryland Heights
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

Bob

Quote from: bearbqd on July 23, 2009, 11:04:01 PM
Our beautiful, historic Harpers Ferry from across the river on the cliffs of Maryland Heights

I love going to Harpers ferry. Great pic.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

bearbqd

Quote from: Bob on July 24, 2009, 05:39:43 AM

You do? How far do you live from there?
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

mikepmcs

Quote from: bearbqd on July 24, 2009, 04:42:00 PM

I'll guess.....3 hours 9 minutes  167.30 miles  :icon_smile_big:
http://tinyurl.com/lejtzw
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bearbqd

Oh, thought you were close to me.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

c00nhunterjoe

harpers ferry is a fun trip, used to go alot, its been a few years

Guns N Rotors

This was taken three days ago at my neighbor's house.
There was seven bucks eating at this corn pile.

Funny, I drive 35 miles one-way to deer hunt and these boys
are hanging out in my backyard.
:brickwall:

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

mauve66

thats not really hunting when you bait them to come to your back yard..................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

SeattleCharger

:o    They look like regenerated deer from "Pet Cemetary"      

(ps- you have a nice looking piece of property there, cool woods and really green grass)

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

c00nhunterjoe

mikepmcs

Quote from: Guns N Rotors on July 25, 2009, 07:56:32 AM
This was taken three days ago at my neighbor's house.
There was seven bucks eating at this corn pile.

Funny, I drive 35 miles one-way to deer hunt and these boys
are hanging out in my backyard.
:brickwall:

13 years I've lived here and multiple deer daily in the yard and enroute back and forth.  In 13 years I have yet to see a horn amongst those deer.  I've shot buck(no great rack) in the woods behind the house but never have seen one on the yard just hangin around.  I'd be tempted......
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

squeakfinder

Quote from: mauve66 on July 25, 2009, 09:45:56 AM
thats not really hunting when you bait them to come to your back yard..................

Ehh, whatever works.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Dans 68

New puppy, 8 weeks old as of Friday. He goes by the name of Weiss. Can anyone guess why we named him that?  :scratchchin:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

skip68

He's adorable Dan!  :cheers: Be prepared for pee-pee accidents!  :pity: I bet your kids are happy with their new friend!  :2thumbs: Congrats!

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

squeakfinder

Friskies with tuna and egg cat food works really well for bait when you have yellow jackets swarming around your house looking for food.......

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

jaak

My wife likes to take alot of photos....she had our son Jase out in the shop snapping pics while I was working on the 73, I handed him a wrench and he walked over to the 69, here is the pic she took....

Jason

Bob

Quote from: bearbqd on July 24, 2009, 04:42:00 PM

I think it's about 1 hour 40 minutes. I'm just south of Gettysburg Pa so it's a pretty straight foward drive. We plan on making a day trip there pretty soon.
Bob

chargergirl

Quote from: jaak on July 27, 2009, 12:01:18 AM
My wife likes to take alot of photos....she had our son Jase out in the shop snapping pics while I was working on the 73, I handed him a wrench and he walked over to the 69, here is the pic she took....

Jason
It genetic! He is adorable!
Trust your Woobie!

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Dans 68 on July 26, 2009, 10:09:47 PM
New puppy, 8 weeks old as of Friday. He goes by the name of Weiss. Can anyone guess why we named him that?  :scratchchin:

Dan

After the flower? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edelweiss

Our new pup found a way to break his passenger side rear leg. Trying to keep a puppy from "overdoing" it while his leg heals for 4 weeks is practically impossible. We now call him Peg-Leg because of the sound he makes walking.

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Dans 68

Quote from: bakerhillpins on July 27, 2009, 10:14:26 AM
Quote from: Dans 68 on July 26, 2009, 10:09:47 PM

Dan

After the flower? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edelweiss

Our new pup found a way to break his passenger side rear leg. Trying to keep a puppy from "overdoing" it while his leg heals for 4 weeks is practically impossible. We now call him Peg-Leg because of the sound he makes walking.

Bryan

Close.  :rofl:  "Weiss" is white in German. Clever, huh?

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69bronzeT5

Quote from: jaak on July 27, 2009, 12:01:18 AM

Jason

Looks like he has good taste! :lol: :nana:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

The70RT

Since were on this topic. Here was my grandson with a wrench on a Chebby a few years ago  ;D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

c00nhunterjoe