News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Shakey

A photo I took in March

BigBlackDodge

stripedelete

......better call someone.  I don't think you're supposed to see those in your yard in Toronto.

At least not in March anyway...

Finn

Hey Mike, love the HDR shots! My Friend and I took some more from a photo-shoot we did last week, thought you'd like to check them out: (sorry guys, my mopars weren't up to drive this time)  :cheers:

And another one from the shoot (non-HDR) just for fun:

And yes I know but we're not suppose to post car pics...hope you guys dont mind  ;D
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

mikepmcs

Finn
What program(s) is he using?  Photomatix, topaz adjust??
Awesome!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Finn

Photomatix and Photoshop. Matix is used to combine the pictures and do the initial editing then shop is used for final lighting and stuff like that.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

b5blue

Can one of you guys do a photo of people with that freaky effect?  :shruggy:

mikepmcs

Yes. You can do it with one exposure but it's not exactly the same as multiple exposures.  Multiple exposure values layered together is what allow you to capture all the different tones and map them out to blow out certain colors to attain the desired result. If Finn gives me permission I will attempt to do it with that picture above so you can get an idea of before and after. I would immediately delete them from my computer after.
I rarely take pictures of people so I can't help you on the human front.

b5blue

COOL! I know nothing about this stuff!  :scratchchin:

Finn

2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

mikepmcs

this is a very quick render.  i don't have the photoshop skills or the photoshop program to do this any justice.

b5blue

Cool it adds an interesting depth to an already nice shot.  :yesnod:

mikepmcs

little more funnin' around.  :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:

sixty8charger

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 24, 2010, 09:58:02 AM
little more funnin' around.  :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs:

this one is Awesome! like that game "Grand Theft Auto"

what program did you use to do that?
Jayson

b5blue

Neat!!! Do more!  :cheers:  (If ya want to)

mikepmcs

here ya go.  took this one driving out of the VA(i work there) a couple days ago.  It's a junker(tree tops chopped, crap).

mikepmcs

Quote from: sixty8charger on April 24, 2010, 12:09:42 PM

this one is Awesome! like that game "Grand Theft Auto"

what program did you use to do that?

It was a cleaner program that had cartoonize in it.  I just kind of stumbled on it screwing around this morning.
Photoshop probably has a similar feature  :P
I have PS 7,  I'm way behind the power curve.

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

mikepmcs

here's an OTT(over the top) one.

Finn

WOW! Those look awesome. I really like the last two you posted. Wish I had some cooler skys to make use of, it really adds a lot to the photo imo. 
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

sixty8charger

that last picture is hard to look at.... when your hungover
Jayson

bakerhillpins

Woke up to the snow again this AM..

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

68pplcharger

Those flower are saying WTF I thought winter was over.  :lol: