News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

mikepmcs

thanks.
here's one i took a few hours ago. it needs to be cropped but i'm tired of looking at it tonight.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Todd Wilson

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Finn

The shed and the truck look awesome mike! Did you do something with the water in the bottom right of the Boston shot?
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

mikepmcs

Quote from: Finn on July 05, 2010, 02:43:34 PM
The shed and the truck look awesome mike! Did you do something with the water in the bottom right of the Boston shot?

I didn't but now that i'm looking at it it looks all messed up like it's a bad photoshop or something.  is that what you are referring too?
I have a 23x45 i just printed out of that picture this morning and it looks like that as well.  i can only think it is just the way the current looked in the water due to it being kind of closed in by a surrounding pier or something, like that's where the water terminates basically so the ripples are less?  good catch.
looks like i need to make another trip to boston at some point.  :icon_smile_big:

furbyboy

mauve66

here we go again............
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Finn

Quote from: mikepmcs on July 05, 2010, 03:29:15 PM
Quote from: Finn on July 05, 2010, 02:43:34 PM

I didn't but now that i'm looking at it it looks all messed up like it's a bad photoshop or something.  is that what you are referring too?
I have a 23x45 i just printed out of that picture this morning and it looks like that as well.  i can only think it is just the way the current looked in the water due to it being kind of closed in by a surrounding pier or something, like that's where the water terminates basically so the ripples are less?  good catch.
looks like i need to make another trip to boston at some point.  :icon_smile_big:

Exactly, it looks smudged compared to the rest of the water. You can probably just clone-stamp it though. If you want, email me the full size one and Ill see if I can mess with it.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

mikepmcs

I'll give it a try.  you're more than welcome to copy these pics and have a crack at it if you want to.  :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

Quote from: ck1 on April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM
Post a picture of the day, anyday from this time forward, and if at all possible no cars plz :icon_smile_big: I know thats gonna be hard and only pictures you have taken.  Today was my 41 birthday and we went fishing, enjoy!

Welp, with folks posting pictures of truck and cars and stuff,..
 Let's just throw the rules out the freakin window!!!

...Just throw the rules out the freakin window!!!

just throw the 'em out the freakin window!!!
                                   :flame:
                   and, if unclear on concept please check the bottom of page 91, thank you...  :brickwall:     

mauve66

see, i was very calm about it.................. :popcrn:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

FLG

The only time i see the point in posting a pic with a car included is if its part of the scenery. For example, the pics that mike posted.

Or if we took some vintage gas station pics...ect with the cars not being the main focal point.

Guns N Rotors

I had a fun little clean up job last week. On July 4th, fireworks from the neighbors
party landed on a hay trailer parked next to a customers horse barn. The trailer
had 300 square bales on it. The fire dept. quickly saved the barn but scattered
smoldering hay through out a 100 yard area.

The barn was built in 1830. Absolutely beautiful building. Thanks to the
Canfield, Ohio Fire Dept. this historic barn and seven horses were saved.

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

mauve66

great save, could of been very bad
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

chargergirl

Poor barn has a black eye...could have been SO much worse...yea! Go Firefighters!
Trust your Woobie!

Brock Samson

a few from my travels this summer...

Brock Samson

Guns N Rotors

This is from a job I was on last week. The bucket truck is at it's max
reach of 55'. My buddy climbed out to top the tree. He's 75' up.

He got some brass ones for sure! They clang like church bells when he walks!

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

Dans 68

I was here today.... ;D

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

mauve66

sweet, i'm guessing that was low tide??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

mikepmcs

mikepmcs

Finn

Thats SICK! :cheers:
How did you do that Mike?
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

mikepmcs

I was up to the Owlshead transportation museum in Maine and snapped a bunch of shots.  This wasn't that interesting actually just being HDR so I went and B/W it and antiqued it with software.
Crazy how cool a picture can look by just taking the color away and a little dab of shpoootz here and there. :lol:

thanks bro!!