News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans 68

Quote from: mauve66 on July 30, 2010, 08:43:04 PM
sweet, i'm guessing that was low tide??

Actually, it was a 4.2-ft high tide. Santa Cruz, if you need to ask.  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

mauve66

i saw the big dip in the sand there and thought it would be low tide, sorry
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

mikepmcs

another one messing around. obviously not the greatest effect because it's not in it's natural environment(ie: out on the open range)
trying to make the most of the cards that were dealt.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Bob T

I won a 25 minute joyride in a WWII Harvard as a hardluck prize for breaking some wheelstuds at a club car run.
Over Tauranga Harbour and countryside . Fantastic ride  :2thumbs:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

bakerhillpins

DAM! Ya bum!  :2thumbs:

Was it a wild ride?  :puke:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Bob T

Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 02, 2010, 07:09:34 AM
DAM! Ya bum!  :2thumbs:

Was it a wild ride?  :puke:

It was Insane. Loop de Loop, Wingovers, Dive and pull- up,  the works. The sensation of my face being pulled back and fighting to hold my head up against the G- forces was incredible. It took two hands to hold the camera up, I was sitting in the back seat and at times looking straight down ahead at the Pilot. Throughly recommend it, though my legs were like jelly afterwards but I was on a high that lasted all day. New respect for Pilots that can do that. :2thumbs:
Was pretty cool also , as it was my 40th a couple of days later.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Bob T on August 02, 2010, 01:55:31 PM

It was Insane. Loop de Loop, Wingovers, Dive and pull- up,  the works. The sensation of my face being pulled back and fighting to hold my head up against the G- forces was incredible. It took two hands to hold the camera up, I was sitting in the back seat and at times looking straight down ahead at the Pilot. Throughly recommend it, though my legs were like jelly afterwards but I was on a high that lasted all day. New respect for Pilots that can do that. :2thumbs:
Was pretty cool also , as it was my 40th a couple of days later.

Happy belated.  I can't think of a better present.  :2thumbs:

Bob T

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on August 02, 2010, 11:23:56 PM
Quote from: Bob T on August 02, 2010, 01:55:31 PM

Happy belated.  I can't think of a better present.  :2thumbs:

Thanks 472 R/T SE  :cheers:.

The view from the West Coast Road looking North somewhere around Punakaiki , South Island NZ
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

mikepmcs

The "Pup".....  Owlshead, Maine

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TruckDriver

Spotted this today at the gas station. Pretty sure it was a Chevy engine.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

The70RT

A little hot here today.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sixty8charger

Quote from: The70RT on August 09, 2010, 09:25:39 PM
A little hot here today.

ugh!....  reminds me when i left my bike out in the sun all day, hoped on to ride home, Yikes, mustang seat nearly cooked my Ass!  had to dump water on it to cool it down a little..  rather ride home and let the wet ass cool and dry in the wind... than well, no one likes burning ass.
Jayson

1970Moparmann

Playing around tonight with Gimp.

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Darkman

Here's one I took of a wild flower here in the Australian Outback

Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Bob T

Really like 1970 Moparmann's acid flashback type of pic  :2thumbs:
and Darkmans' wildflower.

6m Salty at Butterfly Creek Park , imported from Darkman  ;D
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

mikepmcs

Around the grounds at the VA here in Maine....

Finn

Man, I wish we had those skies out here in Cali more often. Looks amazing!

These are from a zombie shoot I did last Friday just for fun. I actually want to redo the entire shoot because all the friends I used were first time models and we ended up just goofing around more than really staging the shots. It was disorganized but fun. I'm using the photos anyway to try my hand at adding muzzle flashes, blood splatter effects.
Been going through a lot of tutorials online. Its pretty fun making them more cartoon-ish than usual. Just grabbed these from facebook so the quality isn't the best.

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Finn

Loved the biplane shot btw Mike!  :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

mikepmcs

Finn
Those are AWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

and thank you.

36 Dodge Brothers

Just wanted to share a pic that I took in a parking lot next to Candlestick Park in San Francisco. Yes it's been Photoshoped.

Regards,
Marco
68 Charger R/T
36 Dodge D2

mikepmcs

love the texture.  great picture.

bonus for the words San Francisco and Candlestick.
dave's gonna get on us for posting a picture of vehicles though. :lol:

This was his vision and he asked us not to put cars on here.

I'm guilty myself. So :slap: me too.

Brock Samson

"F" that! run what ya' brung...  :lol: those are so good they deserve to be on here...

mikepmcs

any word on those high resolution pics yet Dave?

Brock Samson

Nope - the guy hasn't responded, is their any alturnative to pull this off?... like useing the pics directly off Flicker?..  :shruggy:

The70RT

Damn cell phone pic  :brickwall: I can't resize it for some  ::)reason
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us