News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgecharger-fan

Hey! That's like 15 minutes from my house!!

Bob T

My cool 2.4m Cacti is flowering, starts in the afternoon, fully out by 9pm, only lasts one night .
Trichocerus scopulicolus . Beautiful
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

nvrbdn

how cool is that  :2thumbs: great pic's
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Dans 68

Nice.  :yesnod:  My brother-in-law collects cacti, and has hundreds of species in his greenhouse. I have learned to appreciate them very much.  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

mikepmcs

about 100 yards from my road.  had to turn around get the camera set back up and by that time the good light was gone.  salvaged one.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

one more
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Brock Samson

oh yeah, those are great! I know what you mean about the light, just a few moments can spell the difference between "Awesome" and "eh?".. I'm hoping to upgrade my Camera soon... Love your work guys, Keep 'em comming!  :popcrn:

mikepmcs

taken yesterday.

67440chrg

Ha Mike great pictures its 11 here in Mo this morning but looks even colder there.

mikepmcs

Thanks.  temp is about the same here.  gettin a warm snap though.  gonna rain and hit 40 maybe this week.  perfect picture weather. :icon_smile_big:

bakerhillpins

Loosing the better light or not, those pics are really cool.  :2thumbs:

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Brock Samson

Oakland Bay Bridge

mikepmcs

tan top

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 18, 2010, 02:48:09 PM
  Oakland Bay Bridge

wow  , awesome picture  Brock !! thanks for sharing  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

mikepmcs

Guns N Rotors

Took this pic this morning. It's from my "winter home"  :rotz:

"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

mikepmcs

dodgecharger-fan

Tilar

Looks like a salt shed to me.

Here's one of our barn.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

67440chrg

Brock  its a shame I am a raider hatter the city looks beautiful I will try to work on that here in KC.

The70RT

Quote from: 67440chrg on December 23, 2010, 10:16:14 PM
Brock  its a shame I am a raider hatter the city looks beautiful I will try to work on that here in KC.

Speaking of KC...... :icon_smile_cool:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

67440chrg

Todd Wilson

Waiting for Santa.................

charger490

we had a barn fire here in new york.

Todd Wilson

Quote from: charger490 on December 26, 2010, 08:43:14 PM
we had a barn fire here in new york.

And now its.......we had a barn?

Todd