News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargergirl

You look WARM IN THERE! Poor Robin!
Trust your Woobie!

bobs66440

Spring Snow

Brock Samson

BananaDan

Cool thread, I just found it.  I took this in Rockport, MA about 9 years ago with my old 3 megapixel point-n-shoot Sony camera.

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Brock Samson

BananaDan

Nice thread Brock!  Another day, another photo.  This is Lake Champlain in Burlington, VT.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

70charginglizard

From the Myan ruins of Chichen-itza in Mexico from my trip I just got back from to Cancun- :2thumbs:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
70charginglizard

BananaDan

SF

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

BananaDan

Nice shot man!  What camera/lens did you hit that with?  Here's one of my bird shots.

Drache

Quote from: BananaDan on April 04, 2011, 08:55:14 PM
Nice shot man!  What camera/lens did you hit that with?  Here's one of my bird shots.

Just an old Sony A300 with a 75-300 Sony lens.

Those little bastards are hard to get a picture of. They move ever 2 seconds  :brickwall:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

BananaDan

BananaDan

Here's a car pic for everyone.  This is Bill440RT's FC7 70 R/T with my FY1 70 R/T in the reflection.

Dan

mikepmcs

out the window a few minutes ago
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

i'm thinking i'll use this for a texture or background. took it this morning.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BigBlockSam

that's a cool pic . is that an old pic?
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

FLG

Sam, he "took it this morning" unless he has a time machine he's keeping from us!!  :rofl:

BigBlockSam

QuoteSam, he "took it this morning" unless he has a time machine he's keeping from us!!  rofl

i'm confused  :shruggy:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Dans 68

That photo is just a new photo he took and then "antiqued" to look old and cool.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

mikepmcs

Affirmative.
New picture taken today and then a little technology stepped in. It just didn't look right to me in color so I desaturated it and tuned it up. I love all kinds of photography but I tend to gravitate towards manipulated photos.
Photoshop and some of the other programs interest me quite a bit. They are very complex but fun to learn.  The folks that write these programs are unbelievably gifted.

Brock Samson

you'll notice i didn't bitch out the new guy...  :shruggy:  :D

last pics i took before my new camera turned up broken...

Brock Samson

there's this alley here in the Mission District that's entirely covered in murals the width of one city block, on any given weekend there's a couple "Artists" armed with a spray bomb and a piece of paper they use to mask...

the photos are too bright or something.

OK-i'll have to resize or something...  :shruggy:

MAN! What is it with this site and photos...  :RantExplode:
....still too large... ^%&$!!!!!  :eek2:

Brock Samson

welp, they look better larger but the site wont except them any bigger i guess...  :shruggy:

mikepmcs

...an example. this one i liked better as a painting.

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!