News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Quesnel Car Show Pics (56K bad idea)

Started by Drache, September 13, 2005, 06:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Well I finally got the pics of the car show! Damn walmart lost my film for about a week before finally finding it! I've got WAY more pics that I have here but these are the best cars.

If anyone wants, I can email them HIGH RES scans of these pictures as well.

~The first pic is a '71 Valiant with a 440 4-speed!
~Then a really nice 4 speed bench seated 440 Roadrunner
~A Belvedere drag car
~This '69 Coronet 500 has a 500 stroker under the hood and had a 11.3 timeslip on the dash!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Drache

~The Plum Crazy purple '70 Challenger R/T has almost every option available except A/C it seemed! A very beautiful ground up resto was done on the car and the cost was not an option!
~Just a plain Challenger with a 360
~Dart Swinger with a 440 I believe
~A pretty nice looking Satellite
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

~'66 Charger... 383-4 yes it's for sale for $18,000 CDN but no I don't have the phone number lol
~Nice '68 Charger R/T
~My personal favorite '71 Dodge Charger Superbee 340 Magnum!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Drache

This is another '68 Charger R/T that was there! A very nice resto yet I don't like the wheels and the custom interior though.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerSG

Thoose wheels does not look good on a Charger
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

MoparYoungGun

Sweet pics Drache, thanks for sharing!

Hey Drache, you wouldn't happen to be a member over at the V8Buick board?

Drache

Quote from: MoparYoungGun on September 13, 2005, 07:59:04 PM
Sweet pics Drache, thanks for sharing!

Hey Drache, you wouldn't happen to be a member over at the V8Buick board?

Shhhhhhh  ;D Haven't been there in ages since I sold the Skylark lol!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

Well someone asked for more pics of the green superbee so here they are in LOW RES!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

Heres a better pic (I hope) of the '68 Charger R/T with the custom dash... Sorry for the large picture though. The whole dash is Stainless steel and just like 99% of the interior, white vinyl!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Goldfinger71

Nice pics Drache! :yesnod:
In my opinion that wheel/tire combo doesn't look right on the 69 Charger...But hey it's a free country! ;)
And that 71 Bee is awesome...but if I was a "nitpicker"I would point out that on rubber bumper cars the taillight bezels are suppose to be painted black...(I think)...But hey it's a free country! :icon_smile_cool:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!