News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Holley number question

Started by Ghoste, September 13, 2005, 07:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

What can you tell me about a list 3310-8?

471_Magnum

I can't find any specifics on the "dash 8". I would presume it is just a minor variation on the throttle linkage. All the 3310s have the same basic specs and calibration according to my cross reference.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

firefighter3931

750cfm dual feed vacuum secondary carb with manual choke. Standard pattern base plate....all venturi's same diameter.

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Chryco Psycho

Ghoste

Absolutely positive Neil and that's what threw me.  I've never seen a -8 before and I couldn't find it listed anywhere.

firefighter3931

The older 3310 used to be rated at 780cfm....perhaps this is one of those carbs.   ??? Any idea how old the carb is ?

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Ghoste

It looks brand new.  There must be a date of manufacture code on it somewhere though?

Chryco Psycho

usally right under the list # it will be a 4 digit # foe example 2434 - 243 day of the 4th year  so 74 -84 -94 -04

Ghoste

Okay, thanks.  I'd still be guessing at the decade, but as I say, it looks brand new (even though that doesn't mean a whole bunch).

Ghoste

The number under the list is D442.  Is that a date code Neil?

Chryco Psycho

it must be brand new , I have a 3 year old catalog & it shows up to a 3310 - 6
not sure if that would be the date or not ?

Ghoste

Well, you may end up being proud of me Neil.  Not only will I be running a Holley again after saying I'd never use them anymore on the street, but it's new and it looks like I'm getting it for dirt cheap (50 bucks Canuck).
Now I just have to get a metering block kit and get the thing dialed in by October 15.

Chryco Psycho