News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fan blower

Started by rudyjrusa, May 04, 2007, 08:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudyjrusa

Hi - were can i get my heater ac fan blower either refurbished or buy a new one???  thanks for any help

Nacho-RT74

they are available on ebay new... I'll keep my eyes opened
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Shakey

Quote from: rudyjrusa on May 04, 2007, 08:42:31 PM
Hi - were can i get my heater ac fan blower either refurbished or buy a new one???  thanks for any help

Try Rick at Mopar Essentials.

http://www.wiperman.homestead.com/

I was there Thursday night to pick up my wiper motor and he does a lot more than just wiper motors.  I plan on doing a write up on Monday.

Chatt69chgr

You can buy one that is a functional equivalent but it is not the same as the one that come in your car.  I just saw the note about Rick rebuilding these.  You might want to see what he gets.  I checked locally and none of the regular businesses do this around here anymore.  They did have one old guy they said might be able to do it.  So Rick may have found another  niche market to service.  I would be interested to know what he charges if you find out.  Thanks.

rudyjrusa

Quote from: Chatt69chgr on May 09, 2007, 11:35:11 PM
You can buy one that is a functional equivalent but it is not the same as the one that come in your car.  I just saw the note about Rick rebuilding these.  You might want to see what he gets.  I checked locally and none of the regular businesses do this around here anymore.  They did have one old guy they said might be able to do it.  So Rick may have found another  niche market to service.  I would be interested to know what he charges if you find out.  Thanks.

wiper motor is $195
Fan Blower is $145

Chatt69chgr

Thanks on the prices.  Unless you are doing a numbers matching type restoration, I would recommend the Siemens PM202.  I have one and it's pretty darn close.  I got one (can't recall the part number) made by 4 seasons and it would have worked but didn't even look close so I returned it.  The Siemens piece is available locally.  I think mine came from Advance but could have come from Oreillys or Autozone.  Don't recall.  And it wasn't too expensive.  The blower motor vent hose is the bugger to find.  RT Specialties has it.  I need to get mine ordered.  I called several other places and couldn't find it.  The nice folks at Hardens told me about RT Specialties and he didn't have so I would like to publicly thank him.  If you replace your motor, be sure to save the old one for the future in case you ever decide to rebuild it.  You never know.