News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey, need some help

Started by 69-DodgeCharger, May 09, 2007, 09:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69-DodgeCharger

I tried searching for it but no luck..

But what I am looking for is the website that someone on this board posted that sold the bulbs you put in the instrument cluster. they had like different colors and different types of bulbs and i was wondering if someone could point me in a direction. thanks.

GreenMachine

I don't know what website your looking for, but I know some colored bulbs don't hold their color for very long. If you're just wanting red, green, or blue, Autometer makes bulb covers and sells them fairly cheap. You can get them through Summitracing.com. They will last alot longer.
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

speedfreak68

i saw something like that on ebay. The company that sells the whiteface buages also sells led lights for the chargers.

DKM69

I believe you're looking for this site

http://www.whitegauges.net/products_list.php?catID=4550

They also carry ralley gauge face overlays in a variety of colors and have several different types of bezel overlays for the ralley gauges clusters  :yesnod: