News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

if you dont have anything nice to say..............

Started by andy74, September 15, 2005, 10:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

why would you start a web site? or for that matter if you cant spell cat with out looking it up?after looking at the mustang kids website for a few days, i went home and yelled at my kids! my 6 year old step son is more articulate,and wouldnt put a pic of some bodys butt hole on the web-i deleted my self from his site

Charger_Fan

Yeah, I noticed a few other people deleted themselves too.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Old Moparz

It could be worse. Maybe if someone like Jeffery Dahmer started his own forum like "Jeffery's Exotic Snack Food Lounge" he'd have stayed out of trouble.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 15, 2005, 10:38:12 AM
It could be worse. Maybe if someone like Jeffery Dahmer started his own forum like "Jeffery's Exotic Snack Food Lounge" he'd have stayed out of trouble.

I really shouldn't find that hilarious, but it's just so damned funny. :smilielol:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

41husk

:haha: :popcrn:
I wonder how many threads I can post on before they get locked?  This may be the next ;D
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

andy74

when does school let out for the day?i want to know when ill get the incorrect spelling let downs?

NHCharger

I read the thread that Troy linked to on Mudstain's site. I'm sure the Ford boys were having a good laugh on that one. I realize he's only 15 but to have that site linked to or related to Mopars is an embarrassment.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel