News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Replacement gauges for Rallye Dash

Started by RT DAVE, September 16, 2005, 01:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT DAVE

Has anybody replaced their rallye dash gauges with aftermarket gauges?  I'm looking to replace mine but don't want to cut the panel to get them to fit.   Any suggestions?  Cost and time are my main issue as I want to get my car on the road yet this year.  Let me know and Thanks... 
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Spartan

I never replaced my old gauges but I am currently having my entire IP refurbed and recalibrating all the gauges.  I am supposed to get it back next week to the cost of $700.  It was actually the cheapest quote I had on it and it will be back in a little more then 2 weeks.  Its supposed to look like new so I am hoping for the best.  I will post some picks when it comes back.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)