News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

B-Body windows??

Started by THE COLONEL, September 16, 2005, 11:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE COLONEL

Will B-Body side windows from a Charger ( front and rear) fit on other B-Body cars from 68-70, or were some different and not interchangeable?   Thanks in advanced.
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

kab69440

The side curtains from the doors should interchange, as well as the wings and windshields. I am not sure of the quarter curtains, though...  Backlights however, are unique to the Charger.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Ghoste

Yes. Not including the as mentioned backlight.  The rear 1/4 glass for a Charger will not interchange with a B-body sedan or vert but any other 68-70 B-body will work.

Just 6T9 CHGR

I believe there is a difference in side door glass.

Nothing you would see though.  I think in 69-70 there is an extra hole in the glass for a stop where in 68 there isnt......
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

I did have a 69 once with a 68 door on the passenger side and it looked the same so it must be down inside?

THE COLONEL

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"